nineteen

Y/N

"Would Jungkook be okay? We left him there, what if he hates me now for leaving him all alone?" I asked Jimin who drives with a normal speed.

"Y/N could you please stop thinking things and shut up?"

"What the— Why the fuck did I even come with you?! I should be there with Jungkook if you're going to be just a jerk!- oh wait, well you already are!"

I don't know what is he being angry about, but driving with darkness written all over his whole self doesn't make any sense.

Why is he even acting like this?

"Don't shout, you're making my head hurts even more!"

"Well then, don't shout too!"

"Shouldn't I be the one who's angry and not you?"

My eyes went smaller on him as he still focuses on the road, I could see how his eyebrows furrowed which made him look more angry.

"And why is that? You're the one who fucking ruined my moment with Jungkook, if someone should be angry, that would be me."

The side of Jimin's lips went up, as he glance at me for a few seconds before turning back on the road. God... his fucking face annoys me right now.

"I didn't ruin anything, it was you who ruined your field trip with him."

"It was a date! Fuck you. You really ruined something important for me.."

"It was you who did it. Who chose to come with me in the first place? It was you right?"

"Because I don't have a fucking choice!"

"It's me over everything, right Y/N?"

I hate the fact that's he's not wrong with everything.

I couldn't change the fact that it's going to be him over anything or anyone. It was not hard to admit it. Besides, it has been so obvious ever since.

But Jimin is so full of himself for always claiming it. He knew that I will always choose him, but at least don't fucking act so cool with it.

My eyes widen as I look outside the window. Few minutes later, the familiar road came in to view, Jimin turning right.

"Wait—This isn't the way to the flower shop you asshole! Why are you taking me home?!"

"It's time to go home, Y/N." Jimin says calmly, with a serious tone, the sound of him being playful vanishes already.

"Who the fuck are you? Dad?"

"Let's deal with this when we get inside, shut up for a little bit and let me park first. If you have lots of words to throw at me, so do I."

Isn't he a little bit changed? The Jimin I am used to, let's me bully him and say whatever I want, he'll just accept it as if it's all a compliment.

But the Jimin I am with right now is like a whole new different person. If he has a problem, then don't fucking drag me with him!

____________________

Jimin sensed that angriness that's already building up on Y/N. He's not bothered by it, because hell, he's also angry.

He knew it wouldn't be hard to make Y/N leave Jungkook and be with him. His words would easily convince Y/N to come with him.