seven

Y/N

Few weeks had passed and it's been all great for me. Right now, the school is going to hold up an event which is gonna last for a week.

That makes all the students of every course to be very busy decorating here and there.

Me and the boys don't really help with that. That's freaking boring. And there are a lot of students.

I think, our presence won't be needed anymore since there are thousands of students who wants to help.

And we are too lazy to even join the club. I mean, decorating the whole campus is boring as hell, I'd rather sit on class for 2 hours straight than cutting some ribbons and anything that could be a decoration.

"Yah, are you seriously just gonna sleep everytime we're in school?" Jin blurted. Shaking Yoongi's arms that are placed on the desk as his head's on top of that.

But it seems that he's not bothered at all. He didn't even try opening his eyes to see Jin.

"Let him sleep, you know him so damn well, hyung." Taehyung tiredly say.

"Why are we talking about him? Why don't we talk about eating? Because I'm fucking starving and we are sitting here for hours not even doing anything!" Hoseok whines, fingers are tapping the cold wide table as he pouts.

"When will Jimin come? He's making us wait for too long on purpose!" Namjoon annoyingly look around. Hoping Jimin will be here anytime sooner.

Seriously, where the heck is that fuckboy? He's been missing for hours. He told us to wait for him so we could all eat together, but he's gone for so long now!

"Why did we even tried to wait for that asshole? C'mon, let's buy some meal now, guys." I said.

Because I am starving also just like Hobi. I did not eat at home, I couldn't make breakfast earlier because I woke up late.

Mom and Dad are gone early to visit the company. So no one really made a meal for me.

"What do you want, Y/N? I'll buy it for you." Jungkook ask me, as he stands up, waiting for my answer.

He was on my left side, Taehyung was the one on my right, whom I just heard coughing after Jungkook asked me.

"Just get my favorite sandwich and the Banana Milk, Kookie." I smiled sweetly on him. He nodded, pulling Taehyung to come with him and order.

Hoseok and Jin also follows them. Leaving me with Namjoon and Yoongi.

These past few weeks, I feel like Jungkook is doing everything for me. He's more caring. He sticks on my side everytime that we're all together, he buys anything that I want even if I don't ask him to buy it.

He's been more caring than Jimin these days, and I appreciate him for that.

We are the only two who understand each other, since the other boys's world are not as innocent as what the two of us have.

Maybe he realized that he's more happy to be with me than be with his fuckboy hyungs.

"Oh, there is Jimin, Y/N." Namjoon suddenly said. Looking on my back.

I turn around to see where he is looking. And not from a far. I saw Jimin's figure, arms were thrown on a girl's shoulder as they both walk, giggling to each other while Jimin's whispering on her ears.