three

Y/N 

"Y/N, I'm going to the restroom, wait for me here." Jungkook was the first person to leave the room as I am still busy fixing my things up.

Our first class just ended. I got bored so I did not understand what the teacher lectured. I almost slept in his class.

I nodded on Jungkook and sat back on my chair. I have one more subject today and nothing more after that. But I still have 3 hours vacant before that so I am free for now.

As I waited for Jungkook, to not get myself bored, I just scrolled on the internet to keep my mind company. Our classmates from this subject are slowly leaving the room.

"Y/N!" I heard someone calling my name.

Two girls are approaching me now. I sat straight and look at them with boredom. What now?

"Yeah? Need anything?"

"We're... we're just wondering if you have somewhere to go? You could come with us! There's... there's a coffee shop near the cam---" Do they think I didn't know about that? Tch.

"Let me guess... Are you talking to me to get close to one of my Playboy friends?"

Because if yes, bitch I'm so immune to that. There are girls who always approach me all the freaking time. They all have the same reasons.

This is why I don't get friends with girls here on the campus or even outside the University. Their intentions are not really to be close to me, but just to get my friends' attention and get into their pants.

Why are the girls here thinking that low? Like seriously, almost all the girls here in school are getting stressful in life just because they couldn't experience hanging out with Jimin and the other guys!

While me, things that are getting me stress are when I can't find where my bags are, or if my parents promised me a trip to wherever I want to go and cancel it. Bitch, I'm high class.

"Are you going to be with Jimin Oppa today?" The girl asks again.

"Is Taehyung Oppa going to be with you also?"

I sighed. Ugh, Jimin you'll be the cause of my death. I swear, your obsessed what so called 'fangirls' are irritating me.

Could Jimin and the other boys just transfer to another University? Being friends with them also leads me to not having a privacy. Woah that rhymed.

"Why don't you two go find them by yourself? You won't get anything from me... Leave me alone." I don't know why my blood always boil when it comes to girls like them.

I also spit fire like Yoongi, thanks to him. I learned to have this kind of attitude. He's my idol.

I stood up annoyingly and walk pass them to get away from the crazy conversation. I hope Jungkook's on his way back here now, I can't wait to finally leave.

"You are being a bitch just because you are friends with the 7 hottest guys here in the campus and you know that they will protect you at all cost. Let me guess, have you also dated them all that's why you are that close to them?" I had to turn to face them again.

The one who asked about Taehyung earlier said that as she raised an eyebrow on me. Wow, look who's showing their true colors.

They look like a lost puppy when they approached me, how fast it is to changed in to a new kind of person.