nine

Y/N

"Are you ready?" He asks, his head peaks on the open door of my room.

"Yeah. Just 2 minutes more." As I examine myself for a hundredth time on the big mirror. "Will I still tell the cook to make foods for later?"

"Just tell them to make food for themselves and you're crashing the dinner at my place."

Oh right. That's why I am dressed right now.

I am honestly excited about the dinner with Jimin and his parents. I haven't seen them for so long due to my hectic schedule and there's really no time.

"Mom's waiting. They want to see you before they leave the country. So we better get to our house now."

"Jimin, you've been telling me that for a lot of times now, I memorized your line already. Just wait, I'm almost finish!"

I heard Jimin sighed. Making his way inside my room as his hands are on his pocket.

"Y/N you're already pretty, that clothes fits on you so much, stop looking at the mirror now."

He sat on my bed, I saw his reflection on the mirror. He looks like his patience is gone and he wants to ditch the place so badly.

I wouldn't blame him. Jimin has been here since 4:30 in the afternoon, and it's almost 7 now.

It's not my fault that he is too excited fetching me that early. The dinner to their house is settled for 8 in the evening, we still have an hour.

"Why are girls this slow? You put a lot to yourself, when you can just throw some clothes and that's it!" He whines like a baby. Letting himself fall of the soft bed of mine.

"We are a different story. And stop whining, I'm done already, get your ass up!"

"Finally!"

The maids knew that I will not take my dinner here, I told them right after Jimin told me.

I also told our cook to lessen the food she's going to prepare and just make an exact amount of food that they will be able to finish.

Jimin rush to his car. The car made a sound, a sign that Jimin unlock it. He went to open the door for me.

After that, he made his way to his door and also get inside.

My phone beeped the same time he sat on his leather seat.

I pull it out and see who texted me this time.

With not much of my surprise, Jungkook's name pop on the screen. He sent me a text.

We have been talking for quiet long than usual, and I just realized now how good it is to talk to him.

You won't run out of topic when it's with Jungkook. He'll always find a way to make the conversation long like how you want it to be.

Kookie:

Y/N, I saw this little bunny bear on the store I ran to, It reminded me of you, so I bought it! You wanna meet and get it?

I smiled. I don't really like bunnies. But he made me think that they are cute so I tend to love them for a while now.

Kookieee, I can't right now. I am on my way to Jimin's to have dinner there. Maybe I could get it tomorrow?

"Yah, are you even listening, Y/N?"