forty one

U NEED TO SEE THISSS HEHE !!!

Since "i need you" is 2k reads already here is a glimpse of my Jungkook fanfic that would be publish soon!❤️
I'll spoil u wt the title bc why not haha.

Since "i need you" is 2k reads already here is a glimpse of my Jungkook fanfic that would be publish soon!❤️ I'll spoil u wt the title bc why not haha

Anw, that's just it🤪. Soon, this would be on wattpad too, just waiit hahaha. ilove y'all❤️💖

Andddd a Taehyung fanfic would also come soon, I hope I could make it by the month of January or Feb hehe💜

----

The spark was there, but Jungkook wasn't convinced that everything was fine as what she told him. He look at their intertwined hands, while walking down the second floor building. He then glances on Y/N, who he can sense that the girl was avoiding to make eye contact with him.

"Is there something wrong, babe?" The endearment he'd been wanting to call her finally slipped from his mouth. There are more sweet names to call her, but he ended up using this one for now because, why not?

Y/N look at her boyfriend. "N-No." She tried to smile, in which she succeed.

She doesn't know what's with her change of mood. Was it because of earlier? After responding to the girl who talked about Jimin, she suddenly became silent.

She looks like thinking of a lot, when in all honesty, it was all blank.

"They're waiting for us already. Is the café near here okay for you, hmm?" Jungkook softly asks.

Y/N nodded. Right, she should be thinking about the boys and how would they tell them. Why would she think about Jimin?—Who she's hating and who will not even show up—or maybe he will?

Whatever. Present or not, she won't try to talk to him. Nor say sorry. Why would she? The last time she check it wasn't her fault why they ended up like this.

Her day's starting to annoy her. Jungkook's hands on hers was no help to erase that thing she heard back from earlier. Which is no big deal, actually.

When they arrive at the said café, she spotted five boys sitting on a table for 8. Her heart started to beat fast. Shit, they were only seven, including Y/N, and minus her jerk of a best friend. But then, the seats were well defined as 8.

Yoongi saw the two both first. Pointing a finger while his mouth opens, then later on the rest turns their head back.

There's a specific spot they were looking at. Jungkook and Y/N's intertwined hands. By that moment, they already found out. Hoseok hits Yoongi, seeing the two makes him squeals like a girl.