They Were Going To Be A Happy Father and Daughter (Bucky Barnes)

This was an awesome request by the fabulous Scared_Wolf_2022! This was so awesome to write!

Ok! Now! AAAAAWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY WWWWEEEEEEE GGGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Evers, or as she's also known as Evs, is a mutant. She had many abilities that were definitely useful to her. She had the ability to give people back memories, she can touch other mutants and "absorb" their ability and use it for a few hours or so, but she what she mainly used was telepathy and she could control death. I know, weird, right? But it's actually really cool. When she uses it, her eyes turn pitch black and she can make the people she's killed turn to dust, and she can also bring animals back to life while humans are a little more tricky. But she rarely used that ability to bring back people because it drained so much of her energy.

And one day, The Winter Soldier was ordered to capture her and bring her to HYDRA so they could turn her into a soldier so they could use her abilities for themselves. They were going to make her a new and better soldier and would name her Solstice. Winter accepted the mission and was ready to take her to his commanders.

Evers saw him and she was ready to take him on and of course, she knew all about the Winter Soldier and what they had done to him. She didn't know what he was going to do and she didn't want to fight out. So the moment he came in, she crept up behind him and touched his right shoulder, giving him back his memories. He groaned at the sudden pain in his head and dropped to his knees, holding his head.

Evs ran to the front of him and grabbed something to use as a weapon. And of course, with her luck, she grabbed an old rag doll that she had laying around.

"Oh! Come on!" She yelled and stomped her foot. "What am I gonna do with this!? Cuddle him to death!?" She asked herself sarcastically. But she held it in front of her when she heard Bucky groan and hold it in front of her.

"Seriously, you think a rag doll is going to hurt me?" Bucky questioned as he slowly stood up, a hand on his head still.

"Well, it's what I grabbed!!" The 16-year-old defended herself with a small glare. "Anyway. DO you know who you are? Like, what is your name and birthday?" She asked carefully.

"Yes, I know who I am. I'm James Buchanan Barnes, but my close friend calls me Bucky. My birthday is March 10, 1917." Bucky told her as he blinked and shook his head slightly. He then looked at Evs.

"What year is it?" He asked.

"It's 2018." She answered simply.

"Holy shit! I'm 101-years-old!?" He asked her, his eyes wide.

"First off, language. I may be 16 but I don't allow that kind of language unless I am by myself. And Second, yes. Yes, you are, James." Evs said and crossed her arms.

"You sound so much like Steve," Bucky muttered and then widened his eyes. "Steve! STEVE! Is he ok?" He asked worriedly and quickly ran up to Evs and pinned her up against the wall by her shirt collar. Her socked feet dangling above the floor about two feet. She was short for her age.

"YES! Yes, he's ok! Please put me down!" She cried, suddenly afraid of him by his sudden actions.

"I'm sorry. Sorry." He put her down and she wiped the tears from her face and hugged herself.

"It's ok. You just got worried. Just give me a second." Evs muttered and walked down the hallway for a minute before she came back and Bucky wrapped her in a gentle hug.

Evs was shocked at first that he could be this gentle. She slowly wrapped her arms around him and allowed him to rub his hand up and down her back gently. She then pulled back and wiped away her tears.