His Baby Doll (Bucky Barnes)

Ok. I'm weird. I thought of this cute idea, while I was in bed. My brain doesn't like to shut up when I have to sleep. So, here I am. Btw you are a baby in this one. It's gonna be really cute. Promise.

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

The Avengers were raiding a Hydra base. Taking out the agents and working on saving Steve's and Clint's dumbasses. Bucky and Nat were cursing up and down at the two for getting captured when they found them.

Clint and his stupid mouth wouldn't shut up so he was beaten up more than Steve.

"You two are idiots!" Nat yelled and picked up Clint from the floor and held him up.

"Agreed!" Bucky yelled as he helped Steve up from the floor since his right ankle was either sprained or broken.

Bucky got out into the hallway but suddenly stopped when he heard what sounded like a baby crying.

"What's up, Buck?" Steve asked.

"I hear something..." Bucky trailed off and looked behind him as the cry sounded again.

Everyone fell silent as the cry sounded again.

"Oh my god. It's a baby. Tony, take Steve. I'll go get the baby." Bucky rushed out and handed Steve over to Tony. They went off to the jet with Nat and Clint.

Bucky ran down the hall, following the sound of the cries. He finally came into a cell where there were a man and woman, barely clinging to life as they held a crying child.

They looked up and Bucky quickly made his way over to them. The man gently handed you over to him.

"Please take care of her. Please." The man mumbled, barely alive at this point.

"I will. I promise. Does she have a name? How old is she and when's her birthday?" Bucky asked softly.

"(Y/N), is her name. She's only 3 months old and her birthday is (your B-day)." The woman answered.

"Ok. I promise to keep her safe and I'll protect her." Bucky reassured them.

"Thank you." They whispered before the light left their eyes.

A loud cry brought Bucky's attention to you. Small tears were falling down your cheeks and Bucky frowned. He stood and bounced you gently in his arms, making sure the small blanket was wrapped around you enough so you could be as warm as possible with the thin blanket. He shushed you softly and swayed back and forth to calm you down.

You slowly started to calm down and you looked up at him with your big (eye color) eyes. Bucky smiled a bit at you and kept rocking you. You started to fall asleep as he did so. He moved his left hand to readjust the blanket again and you grabbed onto two of his metal fingers with your small hands.

Bucky smiled and quickly made his way out of the cell and out of the facility. He arrived at the jet and Sam started to take off.

"Is that the baby?" Steve asked from where he sat in the jet.

Bucky nodded, not being able to look away from you and your cuteness. He noticed you were shivering and looked up to find Bruce, he spotted him and walked over carefully.

"Bruce. Do you have a heating blanket or something to warm this little doll up?" He asked the doctor as he pulled you closer to his chest to warm you up.

Bruce looked up and nodded immediately when he saw you. Bruce quickly got the heating blanket and helped Bucky wrap you up in it while you still held onto Bucky's fingers.

Bucky held you again and nodded in thanks to Bruce. He then walked over to sit down next to Steve.

"She's adorable," Steve mumbled and smiled a bit at your sleeping face all bundled up in the heating blanket.