Best Christmas Ever (Sebastian Stan)

Christmas part of Adoption Day. I will be writing a Bucky one too. If you haven't read Adoption Day, please go up and do that so you understand what's going on. Btw, I changed the cover. It was made by the AMAZING IZZY! Known as -scarletwitxh here in wattpad! Thanks, boo for the cover!

Alright. Now. On with the show!

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

It was December 1st. And you were excited because that meant Christmas was right around the corner. Your little 5-year-old mind couldn't wait until Christmas day.

You were as good as gold for the whole year. Sebastian was excited for Christmas too. Because you two were gonna have a little "party" in the house with his friends and his mom too. And Seb couldn't wait to blow your mind with all the presents he got you.

You two had decorated the whole house. You used Decorations that you made at school and put them on the Christmas tree. And you were so excited to bring them home to show Sebastian and then put them on the tree. You even made a little Star Treetopper and Seb picked you up so you could put it on top.

 You even made a little Star Treetopper and Seb picked you up so you could put it on top

(Your tree topper)

"That looks amazing, sweetheart. You did such a good job." Sebastian praised you when the tree was done.

"Thanks, daddy." You giggled and blushed slightly, hugging his leg tightly to hide your face from him.

Seb chuckled a little and picked you up. He set you in front of the tree and backed up to get a picture.

"Say, Merry Christmas!" Seb laughed and you did with a big smile on your face.

(Pretend that you're the girl in the picture, smoking like crazy and the tree topper is on the tree and there are your hand made ornaments on there too

(Pretend that you're the girl in the picture, smoking like crazy and the tree topper is on the tree and there are your hand made ornaments on there too.)

Seb laughed a bit and put his phone away. You ran into him and hugged him tightly and he held you close.

"I love you. So much, baby." Seb whispered in your ear.

"I love you too, Daddy." You whispered and Seb felt his heart swell like crazy.

The rest of the day, you guys played in the snow, making snow angels and a snowman together. You even had a mini snowball fight, which you win by the way.