Prompt 15

HALU MY LOVELIES! Yes, I'm alive

HALU MY LOVELIES! Yes, I'm alive. Nice to see you all again.

ANYWAY! For this amazing Prompt, y'all chose Sebastian for the winner. This is honestly gonna be amazing (I hope).

OKIE! NOW ON WITH THE SHOW!

(Oh! This is also a female reader instead of it being neutral. Just a quick heads up my frens)

'~*.'~*.'~*.'~*.

On a quiet yet busy street in New York City, two completely different shops sat next to each other. A dark tattoo shop and a bright flower shop. And, the people who owned the stores... You would think they owned the other.

(Y/N) was a petite girl. She was sweet, kind, and just an amazing person overall. She had (Hair color and length) hair that made her (eye color) eyes pop.

Oh! Did you think she was the flower shop owner? Well, you're wrong. She owned the tattoo shop. (Y/N) also has numerous tattoos. Her right arm was covered in a sleeve of (Favorite flower), her left was also a sleeve but full of all her favorite fandoms, she has a glass winged semicolon butterfly on her right ankle, a woman's hands making a finger gun on her left (her best friend has a matching one), and on her right shoulder blade was a beautiful crescent moon resting on leaves and (favorite flower)s with little stars coming off it and towards her neck. Yeah, she always wears dark colors but it makes her look amazing and shows off her tattoos exquisitely. 

And then we have Sebastian. A muscular, 6-foot tall man with a chiseled jawline, the bluest eyes you could ever see, and dark fluffy brown hair. He looked really tough but he's just a big teddy bear who just really loves flowers. Sebastian always dresses in pastel colors because he's a soft boi that just needs to be protected, but he can beat up someone if he ever needs to.

The two have never met before. (Y/N) always opened up her shop later than Sebastian did and Sebastian closed his store later than (Y/N) did. It was surprising how the two never met. But, it also made sense of why.

The two were complete opposites. Sebastian was a morning person, (Y/N) wasn't. (Y/N) listened to hard rock and alternative music, Seb listened to lighter and more classical music. Not to mention their shop concepts. But one day, Seb was running late and was trying to open is store when (Y/N) walked down the sidewalk, completely on time.

She saw Seb struggling with all of the things in his hands and quickly went over to help him.

"Here. Let me take some of that stuff for you." She stated softly as she took some of the things Sebastian was holding.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you so much!" Sebastian sighed gratefully and calmed down a little bit as he took out his keys.

"It's truly no problem." (Y/N) smiled and walked into the shop behind him, setting the things down where he told her too.

"Ugh. I hate late starts. But I greatly appreciate your help." Sebastian smiled at the shorter girl in front of him.

"Oh, same. And it truly was no problem. I was about to open my shop next door anyway." (Y/N)'s smiled grew a little bit.