Prompt 14

winner: A (bucky)

Bucky was the winner for this cute thing

Bucky was the winner for this cute thing. And it's going to be adorable!

Hope you all love it!

'~*.'~*.'~*.'~*.

You were currently chilling on the couch in the main room of the floor you and Bucky shared, waiting for Bucky to get home from the mission he was currently on.

You had your favorite movie playing on the tv, a bowl of popcorn in your lap that was covered in your favorite soft and fluffy blanket. And your cat, Jasmine, curled snuggly by your side as you gently ran your fingers through her thick, soft and fluffy fur as she purred softly.

The elevator doors dinged behind you and you smiled when you felt Bucky's arms gently wrap around your shoulders from behind as he gently kissed your head.

"Hi." You smiled and turned your head to kiss him softly.

"Hi." He replied with a smile matching yours.

"How was the mission?" You asked, turning back to the movie.

"Good. I'll tell you all about it after I take a shower and get changed." Bucky hummed and stood from his bent-over position, his arms slowly leaving your shoulders. 

"Ok." You hummed back and kissed him again before he left in the direction of your shared bedroom.

You finished your popcorn and set the empty bowl on the coffee table, allowing for Jasmine to finally crawl into your lap and get comfy as you still pet her.

Bucky came back out to the living room a good half hour later, in some sweatpants and a sweatshirt, all clean and tired. He picked Jasmine up from your lap and laid down on the couch, his head in your lap and Jasmine on his chest.

"So, how's the prettiest person in the world doing?" Bucky asked you softly as your hand found it's way into his hair.

"I don't know. How are you?" You asked Bucky casually, not sparing him a glance. A few seconds of silence passed and you smirked to yourself.

"I-I'm fine," Bucky muttered as his voice cracked slightly. You just grinned and leaned down to kiss his head.

"That's good," You smiled, knowing that you got him.

"Why are you like this?" Bucky mumbled with a small blush.

"Because." Was all you answered, laughing softly as he pouted from your answer.

You turned back to the movie with a smile, just playing with Bucky's hair as he watched the rest of your movie with you.

'~*.'~*.'~*.'~*.

There it is! Short and Sweet!

Hope you all loved it!

LOVE YOU ALL!

'~*. Rach .*~'