Prompt 17

Okie! You guys chose Sebastian as the Winner for this one!

Ugh! This is adorable af! And I wish I had someone to do this for me when I'm in a bad mood or smthn lol.

ANYWAY! ON WITH THE SHOW!

'~*.'~*.'~*.'~*.

You weren't having an amazing day whatsoever. After your shitty day, you just wanted to go home and cuddle with your boyfriend Sebastian.

You saw him waiting in the lobby to take you home and smiled a bit as you quickened your step to get to where he was sitting faster.

But. Your boss stepped in front of you and halted your path. You sighed a little bit and looked behind her to find Sebastian standing behind her. You sent him a small pleading look and he just shrugged apologetically as your boss started to lecture you about all of the paperwork you had to have filled out and in her office tomorrow afternoon.

You listened to her and glanced at Sebastian to find him mocking her like the idiot he was. Using over-exaggerated movements and hand motions. You had to bite the inside of your cheek to keep yourself from laughing at him. You nodded once your boss was done and told her that you would have the work done and on her desk before you left tomorrow and she walked away satisfied, leaving to go back to her office.

"You. Are an idiot." You laughed softly as Sebastian.

"I know." He chirped and walked over to where you stood, wrapping you in a hug. "But I'm your idiot." He hummed and kissed your forehead.

"Right you are," You smiled. "Can we go home now? I've had a shit-tastic day I could really use some ice cream, supernatural, and cuddles." You muttered.

"Yes. Let's go home." Seb smiled and turned around in front of you before crouching down so he could give you a piggyback ride.

You smiled and hopped onto his back, clasping your hands together around his neck as he hooked his hands under your knees.

Seb walked the two of you out of the office building you worked in and out to the car. He set you down and you climbed in while he traveled over to the driver's side and hopped in.

Once you guys were home, you changed into your comfies while Seb got you ice cream and got your favorite show up and ready on the tv. You cuddled with your teddy bear of a boyfriend as you relaxed for the night, grateful that you had a guy like him to cheer you up when you needed it.

'~*.'~*.'~*.'~*.

There it is! Short and Sweet!

Hope you guys love it!

Love you all!

Laters!

'~*. Rach .*~'