Oceanic Eyes (Bucky Barnes)

Ok. I think you guys are going to love this one!

The reader is Blind in this one. And I hope I get everything right when it comes to that.

Ok! On with the show!

~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness. Was the only thing you saw since you were three. You were now 30. And you've just wanted to see the world again. And your Dad again. You've lived in his tower for your whole life without seeing anything. Yeah. Your dad was Tony Stark and he is always looking for a way to fix your vision.

But, you made the best of it. Especially when you met your boyfriend. Bucky Barnes. He became your best friend also. He would describe to you what you asked him too. And the way he would talk to you, you could almost see it.

Well, today, you were sitting in the living room, on the floor in front of the huge floor to ceiling window. You were feeling a bit down because you couldn't see what you were looking at. You always wanted to see what the city looked like.

You heard footsteps and you knew who it was by the speed and heaviness. Your Dad. He then took a seat next to you. You then placed your hand in his knee.

"Dad, could you tell me what the city looks like?" You asked softly. Your bright (e/c) eyes looking out the window blankly. Even through you were blind, your eyes still stayed the bright color they have been since you were born.

"Well. There's a bunch of skyscrapers. The windows all glittering in the sunlight. Cars on the streets going back and forth. There's people walking too, they look like ants from up here. And the sky is beautiful blue with bright white fluffy clouds dotting the sky. It's beautiful really." Tony explained to you.

"That sounds beautiful." You mumbled and smiled slightly.

"It is." Tony nods and grabbed your hand that was still resting on his knee. You slowly leaned over so your head could rest on his shoulder. Tony smiled and ran a hand through your (h/l), (h/c) hair.

Then Bucky walked in and you could tell it was him because his footsteps were always light and almost silent. And he always wore heavy boots. Even though you lost your sight, all of your other senses were heightened.

"Hi Bucky." You smiled as you kept facing towards the window.

"Hey, Doll. How'd you know it was me?" He chuckled and took a seat next to you on the floor.

"Your footsteps." You giggled and moved your hand around to find his metal hand. Once you felt the cool metal under your fingers, you wrapped your hand around his and intertwined your fingers with his.

"Damn. I can never get those quiet enough. I'll never sneak up on you." Bucky joked and laughed. You giggled and then laid your head on his shoulder. Tony left after kissing your head and getting up.

"Nope. You'll never be able to do that." You giggled. Bucky pulled you into his lap and you smiled.

A few minutes of silence passed and your smile fell. You started playing with Bucky's hand. A habit of yours.

"What's going on in your head doll?" Bucky asked gently.

"What do your eyes look like Bucky?" You asked softly.

"Well, they're bright blue with dark undertones. I've heard that when the sun catches them just right, they look like the ocean. Steve says that I have oceanic eyes." He said. You could tell he was smiling by the way his voice sounded.

"They sound beautiful." You mumbled with a small smile.

"But not as beautiful as you Doll." Bucky pecked your lips and you smiled. You placed your hands on his stubbly cheeks and pulled him down to you for another kiss.