Birthday Scavenger Hunt (Sebastian Stan)

This was a frickin cute request by the amazing -venuzx, a month ago. I loved writing this! Just a heads up, this is not edited at all. And requests are still closed.

Okie! Now on with the show!

~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. Today was an awesome day for you. It was your frickin awesome Birthday! Yas!

And of course. Seb knew this. And he had a whole day planned just for the two of you. And it was going to be awesome, especially with the help of The Marvel cast who were your friends.

Seb woke up early and smiled at your sleeping form cuddled up into a ball. He kisses your temple and whispered a "Happy Birthday baby" and you smiled slightly.

He slipped out of bed and got dressed and got something to eat, then he started on his amazing plan.

.~.~.~.~

You woke up to the sun streaming across your face a little bit. You yawned and sat up. Rubbing your eyes. You looked over to where Seb should've been sleeping, but he wasn't there. You got up confused and looked around for Seb.

You came up with nothing throughout the whole house. You giggled and grabbed your phone and texted Seb.

You: Good Morning. Where are you?

Seb: Good Morning Birthday Girl! And I can't tell you that at the moment. But I do have some clues that will help you find me and your birthday surprise.

You: Oml. What are you up too? Lol

Seb: You'll see. Now. I shall be sending your first clue to you in a moment. So, be ready to leave the house, ok?

You: Ok. Give me at least a half hour

Seb: Ok. I shall send the first clue and the rules in a half hour!

You: Ok. Love you Sebby Bear

Seb: Love you, too Doll

You shook your head amused and got yourself dressed and got something to eat. Eagerly waiting for the rules and first clue.

~~~~

You grinned when you heard your phone ding. You quickly picked it up to read the rules and the first clue for the scavenger hunt.

Seb: Ok. Here are your rules. 1) Have fun. 2) No begging for help or extra hints from me or anyone else who you may see on this scavenger hunt. And 3) Text me when you are at the locations the riddles lead you too, so I can give you your next close.

Seb: Now. Your first clue. It's where we first met. When I accidentally bumped into you. We had coffee and made laughs and jokes, just enjoying each other's company.

You: Ooh. I know exactly where that is! Imma text you in a few minutes! Btw, loving this side of you full of riddles and mischievous

Seb: Oh stop it, you. I'm blushing. But seriously. Hurry to your destination love, so you can get your surprise in this special day of yours.

You grinned and quickly got your shoes on and went on your way where you first met Seb.

~~~~

You got to the cute little cafe and walked in. You breathed in the familiar scent of the shop and memories played in your head as you grinned widely.

"Ah! (Y/N) dear!" You heard the familiar voice of RDJ.

"Hello, Downey. You're in on this too?" You asked with a giggle and turned to look at him.