Prompt 2

I'M ALIVE! And I know! I suck at updating. I'm sorry. But here is prompt number 2.

But before I get started, I would really like to dedicate this to my new Buddy Fin (_marvelchaos_) LOVE YOU FIN!

Now for this one:

You guys chose: B

You guys chose: B. Which was Sebby and I seriously couldn't agree more lol.

I actually went laser tagging last summer and had a shit load of fun since it was my first time playing. I loved it so much. Such an adrenaline rush.

ANYWAY! I hope you all love this!

Alright. NOW ON WITH THE SHOW!

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

You and Seb were bored. Just laying on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. Trying so hard to figure out what to do to make this boring as hell day go by quicker.

"Seeeeeeeeebbbaaaaaaaaaaa." You whined.

"Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh?" He mocked you.

"I'm bored." You hummed.

"Me too." He huffed and started playing with your hair.

You stayed cuddled up to his chest as you thought. You thought for a good five minutes before an idea popped into your head. You gasped and sat up quick, straddling Seb's waist as he laid on the couch.

"IDEA!" You cheered.

"Oh please, for the love of God. Tell me!" He grinned.

"Let's go Laser tagging!" You grinned.

"Oooh. Yes! Let's go!" Seb smiled.

You cheered and quickly got off him to go change out of your pajamas and into some real clothes. Seb laughed as he watched you almost fall as you slid down the hallway in your fuzzy socks. He got up and quickly went to go change as well.

Once you two got dressed, you two went the garage to get in your car because you had offered to drive. Your car was a beautiful '67 Chevy Impala. Your favorite car. It took you forever to find and fix up. But you loved it so much. Also, it was from your favorite show. So that was a plus.

You backed out of the garage and the driveway, and off to the laser tag center. A big grin on your face as the wind blew through your hair through the open windows.

The drive wasn't long, seeing as you pulled into the parking lot 10 minutes later. Seb was out of the car first and you were quick to follow. The two of you almost running to the front doors of the establishment.

Once inside, you guys got your bracelets, being able to play as long as you wanted, and your game chips. Waiting for the previous game to finish up in order for you guys to play.

The game finished and your chip was called. You two went in and sat in opposite colors. On purpose of course. You were on the (Your favorite color) and Seb was in (second favorite color). You two smirked at each other and watched the quick video about the game rules. Seb's team was called back first to get their vest, and then your team was called back.

Once the door opened, you two quickly ran in to get far away from each other as possible before the game started. You loved laser tag. And you were ready to Kick Seb's but. You had found a nice corner where you could act as a "sniper" and shoot people as they ran below you. You had gotten Sebastian a few times and snickered to yourself every time he would softly cuss and quickly get behind cover, waiting to regenerate.

You didn't notice Seb come up behind you until he pushed you back into the corner.

"What are you do-" You didn't get to finish your sentence before his lips were against yours as the two of you kissed. Granted, in a dark corner of a laser tag facility, but hey, it was a kiss nonetheless.

You smiled when he pulled away and so did he.

"I love you." Seb smiled and then quickly pulled up his gun, shooting you and then quickly running away as he laughed.

"HEY!" You yelled at him with a laugh, waiting 10 seconds before running after him to get your revenge.

Let's just say, you two played laser tag until the place closed down. Just having the best time of your lives together.

Just being dorks. And shooting each other as much as possible while playing Laser tag.

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

There it is!

Short and Sweet!

I hope you all loved it!

Especially you Fin!

Okie. I should have another update up soon!

Love you all!

♡ Rach ( -cynefin) (< You can find some of my other works on my profile. If you would like to read them while you are waiting for me to update here!)