No Matter What (Bucky B. And Tony S.)

HEYO! I'm back Y'all. I hope you guys like this idea because it came to me when I was trying to go to sleep one night. Oof, that's so annoying when you're trying to sleep and an idea pops into your head. Oi Vey.

Okie. READ ON MY FELLOW WATTPADIANS!

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

You were only 6 years old when you had gotten your powers from something accidental that happened one day while you were in your Father's lab. Maria had almost beat up Howard when she found out.

That's right. You were a Stark and you had powers. From that accident, you were "gifted" to say with Super Strength, the ability to control the elements, and you had heightened senses of sight and hearing which overloaded sometimes and you were an absolute mess when that happened.

Now, you were 36 and experiencing an overload which hasn't happened in 10 years. And this one sucked.

You were currently curled up in a ball on the floor you shared with your boyfriend, Bucky Barnes. You were shaking slightly, your eyes were screwed shut and you had your hands pressed over your ears. It was too bright and too loud for you for some reason.

Bucky was out with Steve, so there went that option for help. You really couldn't move so you called out quietly to FRIDAY.

"FRIDAY. I need. Tony." You whispered. A few minutes later, Tony came onto the floor, the ding of the elevator and his footsteps made you flinch at the seemingly thundering movements.

Tony quickly realized what was going on with you, his younger sister, and quickly quieted his steps and told FRIDAY to activate Sensory Overload Protocol. The floor quickly flooded into darkness and everything became soundproof.

"You can open your eyes now, (Y/N)." Tony cooed softly and gently pulled your hands from your ears as your eyes fluttered open. Your shaking seeming to stop but it was still there, but only slightly.

"You ok?" Tony whispered and ran a hand through your dark brown pixie cut, brushing some strands away from your face.

"Yeah." You whispered and rolled over onto your back, grabbing Tony's hand to give it a small reassuring squeeze.

Tony was always there for you when you had an overload or when your powers wouldn't work the right way, he was there. Especially when you first got your powers. It was one of the scariest days of your life.

~ Flashback ~

You were only 6 years old and You had just gotten home from the hospital after what happened in your Father's lab. You had just discovered your powers and you were really scared.

Too scared to be touched by anyone or touch anyone. So as soon as you got into the door, you ran off to your room. Passing your mother and an 18-year-old Tony.

You closed and locked the door to your room and sat in the middle of the floor, trying to control all of the sounds you could hear, the lights were bright so you shut your eyes. You cracked your door a little when you slammed it. The water in your little fish tank swirled a little, the air seemed to be swirling in the room, the flowers you had in your window were growing like crazy, and the small candle you had in your room suddenly lit and the flame was bigger than normal.

You were scared and you didn't know what to do. So your little mind did what it thought was the most reasonable way to respond, you started crying, making everything happening to get bigger and stronger and it was scaring you.

Tony heard you from downstairs in his little lab and quickly went up to your room, dropping everything that he was working on, just to make sure you were ok.

He got to your door and saw that it was slightly cracked and your sobs were loud and breaking his heart.

Tony carefully opened the door and saw you curled up in a ball in the middle of the room. He carefully shut the door and carefully pulled you into his lap, running his hand through your hair and rubbing your back in soothing circles. He had seen how your hands covered your ears so he whispered while he talked to you.

"Hey, it's ok. I'm right here (Y/N/N). I'll help you control what's going on. I just need you to calm down, ok?" Tony whispered softly.

You started taking deep breathes and everything in the room calmed down and so did you. You were shaking as you held onto the 18-year-old who was your brother and who you looked up to so highly.

"Please don't leave." You whispered in the smallest voice Tony had ever heard come from you.

"I won't. I promise. I'll always be here, Tiny Stark." Tony whispered back and kissed your head. A small smile coming to your face.

~ Flashback end ~

"I'll always be here, Tiny Stark," Tony whispered with a small smile and you grinned at the nickname.

"Thanks, Tones." You smiled and sat up, giving him a hug.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened quickly, making you hiss and screw your eyes shut again.

"(Y/N)? Where are ya, doll?" Bucky called. You whimpered at his thundering voice and clasped your hands around your ears.

"SHHHHH!" You and Tony hissed. Bucky then looked at the two of you and quickly realized what was going on.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, doll," Bucky whispered and quietly walked over to your curled up sitting form and gently wrapped his arms around you.

"It's ok. Just please whisper." You said quietly and sat up between your brother and your boyfriend.

You smiled softly and looked at the two people who would always be there for you. Whether it be a sensory overload, or just to have fun. You loved them both.

No Matter What.

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

There it is!

I hope you all love it!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls and Wattpadians!

♡ Rach (MsMarvelNerdist42)