Changing Colors (Sebastian Stan)

This is a Soulmate AU. I thought it was really cute.

OKIE! NOW ON WITH THE SHOW!

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

Seb hated it when his soulmate dyed their hair. Because it would always show up on his head too.

And he especially hated it when he woke up one morning and his hair was bright purple. He screamed that morning when he saw it in the mirror.

He couldn't wait to find you so his hair would stop changing color. God, he was so ready to find you.

Now, his hair was bright Blue because you died your hair a bright blue. He grumbled as he walked around set, cursing you under his breathe slightly.

"Hey, Seb! Nice hair!" Mackie said when Seb walked up to him.

"Shut up, Birdbrain." Seb glared at his friend. Mackie just laughed harder.

"Don't worry Seb, I'm in the same boat." Chris Evans patted his best friends shoulder as he stood next to him.

Seb busted out laughing when he turned to see his best friend's hair a bright pink.

"What are our soulmates doing to us?" Seb laughed and shook his head.

"No idea." Chris laughed a bit.

.~.~.~.~.~

You and your best friend walked around Atlanta. Showing off your brightly colored hair. You two didn't care what your soulmates thought, you were having fun.

"Girl, we need a selfie!" (Your Best Friend's Name) giggled as she pulled out her phone.

"Hell Yeah, we do!" You giggled and pulled out your own phone.

You two took selfies and you posted yours on your Instagram. And you laughed at your own caption. "Sorry, not sorry, dear soulmate!" 

You put your phone away and kept walking around with your bestie.

.~.~.~.~.~

Seb was scrolling through his Instagram explore page and his jaw dropped when he saw your post. Your hair matching the color of his. He quickly requested to follow you and you accepted within seconds. He then quickly sent you a direct message with a picture of him scowling.

Seb: So. You're my soulmate then?

Seb waited for your response, tapping his foot on the floor of his trailer.

You: .......... yes..........

Seb: So, what's the meaning of the hair color?

You: Having fun. And look, Sebastian. I find it fun changing up my hair color. And I don't care what you think.

Seb smirked slightly at your message. He was glad you didn't care what he thought. That meant to him that you weren't going to take any shit from him.

Seb: That's good. Can I ask your name? And would you like to go on a date sometime? I see you're in Atlanta, I am too for filming.

You: (Y/N) is my name. And sure, that sounds like it would be amazing. What day and what time?

Seb: Cool. I'll send you details when I know when my next day off is.

You: Cool. I'll be waiting.

Seb smiled as he put his phone away. He couldn't wait to see you. And he couldn't wait for his hair to stop Changing Colors.

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

There it is! Short and Sweet!

I hope you all loved it!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls!

♡ Rach (MsMarvelNerdist42)