No more running

So this is what commitment feels like thought Jac as she lay awake that night. Fletch had asked her to stay as he always did but tonight she needed to go home. Trouble was it didn't feel like home, his house felt like home with the chaos and noise of 5 kids when she and Emma were there.
She'd always shied away from real commitment. Her career stopped her from going away with Joseph and trying to make a go of it with Jonny was just for Emma's sake and was a disaster but Fletch?
Everything was moving fast now they were finally together after nearly a year of experiencing growing feelings for each other.
She laughed at herself as she imagined what sort of wedding dress she would choose if the famous "maybe one day" ever came to pass.
Jac Naylor didn't do hearts and flowers but Jac Naylor did fall in love. Marriage had never ever crossed her mind seriously before
Bizarrely Fletch was having similar thoughts. He'd had commitments to women before but had royally fucked up with his wife. He was obviously committed to Colette too but she'd left him on their wedding day and as for Abigail, any sniff of commitment with her and he wanted to run for the hills. Of course it didn't help that he was already in love with Jac by then. But now. Seeing Jac deal with Evie he was even more sure that he wanted to be with her for the rest of his life. He wanted to ask her to move in with him, marry him, grow old with him. He cringed at his own corniness.
I need to tell her now. Damn it was too late to call, too late to go round.
First thing tomorrow he was going to propose the shit out of this relationship
He went to sleep, happy that he'd made the decision, nervous as to her response.