Just don't die alright?

Fletch took up his usual spot on the sofa
Jac briefly told Fletch about Jonny's concerns including how Emma would fit in if they had a child of their own
"And I said that that wasn't the plan except we've never really talked about it have we?"
"Well, didn't really cross my mind if  I'm honest . Do you want to discuss it?"
"Fletch, you remember the night after the do at Albies and we didn't quite make it upstairs?"
"yes I remember" he smirked slightly
"Well I think we may have a little momento that will make us never forget"
As Fletch sat there with a look of confusion on his face, Jac produced a positive pregnancy test from her desk drawer
"I'm pregnant Fletch"
"Shit" he paused "Sorry"
"Don't worry, that was pretty much my reaction for about 10 minutes as I sat in the loo"
"But seriously shit Jac"
"Oh seriously? I don't know what to do Fletch"
Jac felt uncharacteristic tears threaten to fall
Fletch leapt up and encouraged her to stand up.
"Sweetheart it's ok, we'll figure it out" he said enveloping her in a famous Fletcher hug
She allowed herself a moment of crying into his chest and then took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down
"What do you want to do?" She asked Fletch
"Well" he said guiding them both to the sofa "ultimately the decision is yours babe,you're the one that has to carry it. What do you think we should do?"
"It really isn't just my decision Fletch. I mean six kids between us is madness right?  But I can't get rid of something that we've created together even if it was unplanned"
"Well I guess you've answered the question babe" He took her hands in his "but Jac I love you more than anything in this world and I am worried about you carrying a child. Your body has been pounded over the past few months and then there's your endometriosis and your one kidney"
Jac gave a derisory laugh "it's a bloody miracle I'm alive never mind pregnant"
"The thing is, I've been so close to losing you more than once. I couldn't, I can't....." Fletch was suddenly lost for words
"I know, I know. I know the risks, the strain it will put on my broken body but I can't bring myself to get rid of it Fletch"
"Ok ok but just don't die alright. My life would be over"
"I'll try not to Fletch" she hugged him tight