chapter 1

grace's P.O.V

"GET UP NOW. I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!" cameron shouted while jumping on my bed.

"NO CAMERON. I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP SO GET OUT!" I snapped back at him.

"NO, YOUR GETTING UP NOW WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. AND BEAUTY SLEEP AINT WORKING!! Come down stairs with me so I can ask mom if I can take you to breakfast to tell you the news!" cameron said a little too excitedly.

"carry me then" I groaned.

"fine" cameron said back and then he picked me, and I'm still wrapped in my blanket and I just lay my head on his shoulder as he carrys me down stair.

My mom said yes, so I went upstairs and did my normal morning routine. I took a shower and washed my hair and my body and I shaved. I got out and got changed into a coral sun dress that ended about mid tigh, with white convers, then I did my makeup and dried then loosely curled my hair. now I'm ready to go and I'm really anxious.

camerons P.O.V

I'm really excited to tell Gracie this amazing news. It took a lot of convincing for me to finally decide it was time and my mom agreed. Nash and I know how long grace has wanted this so we're excited to tell her, so Nash is coming with me to tell her so he can see her reaction.

We finally just got to the diner for food and grace saw Nash and gave him a huge hug and whispered something in his ear and he nodded yes and I wanna know what it was but I'm not gonna worry about it.

nash's P.O.V

I'm so excited to tell Gracie the news! she's gonna love it so much. when I got to the restaurant grace ran to me and gave me a huge hug as I picked her up to hug back, because she is so short so it's just easier if I lift her up😂. she whispered in my ear and asked if she was gonna like the surprise and I just nodded my head.

Graces P.O.V

we sat down and ordered, I got a fruit salad and hash browns, while Nash and cameron got like the whole menu!

"Grace, the surprise is that I talked to Bart and asked him if you could tour with us for the whole summer, so do you wanna come along with us for magcon this summer!" Cameron asked.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS, OF COURSE I DO, YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO ASK ME IM SO EXCITED, I CANT WAIT TO FINALLY MEET EVERYBODY, THANK YOU SO MUCH CAM. I LOVE YOU!" I screamed back and by now everyone was starring at us.

I jumped out of my seat and gave cameron a huge hug, and he did his famous hug and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

he whispered in my ear, "I love you to Grace and I can't wait to spend the whole summer with my baby sister!"

then we went home and our flight was on wendsday and today was Monday, so I needed to hurry up and pack!

Cameron's P.O.V

I'm so happy that grace wants to come! the look on her face was great when I asked her. she just opened her mouth and starred at me. I can't wait to spend this summer with her.

I feel like I never get to see her anymore and I miss having her to talk to about my problems with girls cause she is good at helping with them.

I told her that we leave wednsday and she is packing now, we go New Jersey first.