Chapter 68

3 weeks later
Graces POV
Today is Cameron and Mauras, wedding, i am so excited, i was asked to be the maid of honor.
Maura told us not to throw her a bridal shower and to donate the money for Maddie.
Maddie hasnt been good.
She has been in and out of radiation and chemo therapy. Some days when we visit her, she is awake and happy, others she is laying in the bed grey, crying because she doesnt wanna die and she wants to have hair, it kills me inside.
Nash has been staying in the hospital with her, the doctors are allowing Maddie to come out of the hospital for one day, she will be in a wheelchair and a nurse has to be somewhere at all times, they did pass for Maura to be this nurse, because she is a pediatric doctor.
On a good day, Maddies bright blue eyes light up the room, on a bad day they look grey and sad and today i think they will be big and blue.
Maura and Cameron have made Maddie the flower girl, me the brides maid, Nash the best mad and then Kayla is a bridesmaid and Matt is a groomsman, but unfortuenly we couldnt have the whole magcon crew involved.
We are expecting to have a lot of people here, and I am so excited.
Maura, Kayla, Maddie, and I are getting ready together.
I woke up and got a shower and then me and Maura went and picked up Maddid and Kayla.
"Hey cutie pie" maura said once we got in the car with maddie.
"Can we roll the Windows down this is my first time being outside since everything happened and I really missed the fresh air and sunlight that isn't just shining through my Window.
"Of course" Maura said as she rolled the Window down
"mad, me and Kayla and Gracie are going to get our hair done, you can wait with Matt in the hair salon, sound good?" Maura said
"yes!" Maddie said
We went in and got our hair done and then me and Kayla sat with Matt and Maddie while Maura finished getting her hair done.
"Matt, this one nurse is teaching me like she's my teacher and I learned that I am supposed to call my dad's brothers and sisters aunt and uncle, so can I call you uncle matt?" Maddie said
"you can call me what ever you want!" Matt said.
Maura finished getting her hair done then we all got in the car and Matt went to the guys to do guy things.
"alright, were gonna go to a hotel to get ready, then we'll take a limo to the beach for the ceremony, then gonna go to the reception hall then were having a few buses take everyone to the hotel if they chose to stay." Maura said
"yayy!" Maddie said
We got to the hotel and we got up to Maura's room which we are getting ready in.
"I wish my brother could be here" maura said
"you have a brother?" I asked
"yeah, but I haven't seen him in 5 Years, he's in the military, so I try not to talk about it because I miss him." Maura said
"alright, let's do make up then put the dresses on" kayla said
we did all of our makeup and went for the natural look then I put on the light purple dress, it came to my mid thigh and had a sweetheart neck line.
"since it's on the beach, you guys are wearing sandals so you don't sink" maura said
"hahhahaha okay" I said
We put our sandals on then helped maura put her dress on, once she had it on she looked absolutely gorgeous.
"maura you look amazing" I said
"thanks grace" she said
"alright Maddies turn" maura said
we helped Maddie put on her dress and shoes and she looked gorgeous too.
"aunt Maura, I'm really sorry that I don't have my pretty blonde hair for you, the doctors took it away and said I'm not gonna be able to have it, I'm sorry" Maddie said while looking at the ground.
"hey princess, look at me" maura said while lifting Maddies chin.
"you gorgeous no matter what, and me and uncle Cam, and all the guys love you for who you are" maura said
Maddie smiled and we all put our shoes on and went outside to the limo.
We got to the beach and it was all set up beautiful.
Everyone was already here and sitting so we lined up real fast.
I walked down the aisle with Nash and Kayla walked down the isle with Matt.
Maddie came down the aisle and dropped white roses on the white carpet thing set up then the ring bearer who was one of Maura's cousins walked down.
then Maura walked out from behind this thing and took her dad's arm, Cameron started to tear up.
Maura got to Cam and Cam and Maura's dad shook hands then Cam and Maura stood with each other and said their vows.
"maura, you are amazing. I love you so much and there's no way I could spend the rest of my life without you. Your and amazing mother to our cute little baby boy. I can't wait to see him grow up and have you by my side raising him to the best of our abilities. The first time I laid eyes on you, I fell in love, I got this weird feeling in my stomach and still get it to this day. I want to be there for you. Maura I love you so much" Cam said and now it's Maura's turn to say her vows.
"Cameron, I love you so much, words can't describe. When you said hi I'm Cameron to me for the first time, I was so nervous because I knew you were the guy, and I didn't know what to say so I ran away. Thank god you chased after me because look where we are today, we are in love and have started a family together. I don't know what I would do if it weren't for you, you are an amazing father to Luke and I can't wait to see him grow up and play football with you and the guys and have the time of his life because he has an amazing father. Cam, when cried to you about my brother, you helped me, and I asked you not to tell anyone because I hate being reminded of it, it's been 5 years since I've seen Nick and I can't wait till he comes home and can meet you and Luke. I met you a year after he left, and you made me happy again, You are the peanut butter to my jelly Cameron and I love you so much" Maura said
Everyone laughed about her running away when she first met him and everyone teared up at the part about her brother.
They both said I do and we got into the limo and drove to the reception hall.
"now, please welcome, MR AND MRS CAMERON DALLAS" They DJ said and Cameron and Maura came in, we were partying and dancing and Cam and Maura had their first dance and then the DJ turned the music off.
"we have a very special guest here, he just arrived..." the DJ said and the the doors opened and a guy in an army suit walked in.
Maura sprinted to him, she threw her self into his arms and they hugged and cried for about 5 minutes, then he came over to Cam who was holding Luke.
"hi, I'm Cameron. It's nice to finally meet you" cam said and stuck his hand out for a hand shake.
"it's nice to meet you too Cameron, all of the letters Maura has sent me have had your name in it, and this must be Luke" he said while taking Luke from Cam.
Nick (Maura's brother) and Maura danced and it was the cutest thing ever!
Maura has been smiling and happy all night, once everyone went home all of us Magcon people took a bus to the hotel.
"hayesssss" I whined
"gracceeee" he whined back.
"can you give me a piggy bag ride pleaseee" I begged
"get on" he said and we went upstairs to our room which were sharing with Kayla and Matt.
we all laid down and Matt started talking.
"okay guys, can we talk about how cute it was when Nick came in and surprised Maura"
"it was really cute, I got the feels" Hayes said
"I feel so bad, he has to leave tomorrow afternoon" I said
"what?! why?!" Kayla said
"because he was only able to get off for a day, Maura's gonna be sad tomorrow" I said
"guys I'm tired so stop talking and got to sleep" I said
"you were the one who was just talking" Matt said
"MATT I SWEAR TO GOD!" I said
"see your talking now" Matt said
I jumped out of Hayes arms and went to attack him when someone grabbed me midair.
"grace stop" cam said
"when did you get in here?" I asked
"like a minute ago" cam said
"What do you want?" I asked
"my phone" he said
Hayes burst out laughing.
"wait I'm confuse what's going on" I asked
"one of the guys took my phone and I want it back" he said
Matt got up and ran out of the room and Cam chased him.
I laid down with Hayes and Kayla laid in one of the single beds.
"good night, I love you" hayes said
"good night, love you" I said and fell asleep.
Authors note
I try to put spaces between the lines and it's not working and I don't know why so sorry about that.
and sorry that I haven't updated since thursday, I'll try to update again tonight.