Chapter 58

Graces POV

today is December 2, my 17th birthday and also the baby shower.

I woke up to everyone in my room screaming, "GRACE GET UP. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Carter screamed.

"guys get out, I look a mess" I said and shoved my face into I pillow.

I was picked up and I'm still wrapped in my blankets, it's Cameron.

"Cammmmm, stoppp" I groaned

"gracccceee noooo." he mocked me.

"I have a really big surprise for you!" he said

"I'll get it later" I said

We all got downstairs and my head was still in Cams chest.

"grace look" cam said

but I didn't lift my head, I pretended to be asleep.

"happy birthday baby girl" a familiar voice said.

"SIERRAAAA!" I screamed jumping out of Cameron's arms and into my sister who I haven't seen in 3 years, because she goes to Afghanistan and fights for our country.

I hugged sierra and started crying. Then Maura walked down and sierra started talking, "who's this beautiful girl?"

"hi, I'm Maura, Cameron's fiancé. I've heard a lot about you, it's nice to finally meet you after 3 years." Maura said and then went to shake Sierras hand but sierra pulled her in for a hug.

"Cameron, am I going to be an aunt?" sierra asked, because it's obvious that Maura is prego with an eggo, she is already 6 1/2 months along.

"yes, your gonna have a nephew" Cam said

Sierra gave him the biggest hug ever.

"and who is this little munchkin?" Sierra asked while bending down to Maddie.

"that's Maddie, I adopted her, she's 5" Nash said

"hi Maddie, I'm sierra, I'm Cameron and Graces big sister." sierra said

"hi" Maddie said then hid behind Matt.

"Grace, I think the mail came, can you go grab it" Nash said.

"sure" I said and opened the front door and saw a car in the driveway.

"sierra I like your car" I said thinking it was hers.

"I got a taxi.." sierra said

"that's yours, from all of us" Shawn said

"OMG! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I screamed

"guys where's Hayes?" I said realising that he wasn't here.

"I sent him to the store to get food, because we have like none" Maura said.

I can't wait to see how surprised Maura is going to be at the baby shower.

"Grace, we are taking you to this exhibit thing, Maura can't come because pregos aren't allowed cause a chemical can harm the baby or something, so Cams gonna stay home with her." Jack J said.

I got the hint, we have to leave in an hour to go set up at the hall for the baby shower.

I went upstairs and took a shower, then I got changed into a floral shirt with a black skater skirt and black wedges.

I curled my hair and wore it down then put on a little but of makeup and heard a knock on my door.

"come In" I screamed.

Hayes walked in with roses and chocolate, "I'm so sorry I wasn't here when you woke up, on your birthday. Maura was getting pushy since she's pregnant and kept yelling at me to go to the food store." Hayes said

"hahhahaha it's okay" I laughed back

"we'll anyway, happy birthday babe, I love you so much. I hope you have the best birthday ever you deserve it and your preset is downstairs" Hayes said

"thanks Hayes, I love you" I said back

Hayes came over and wrapped me in a huge hug, then he leaned down and kissed me, it turned into a makeout session.

"Hayes, I would love to continue this but we have to leave." I said.

"okay" he said and grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs, Hayes was wearing khakis and a light blue polo that made his eyes pop.

"who's coming in my car?" I asked

I got in the car and Hayes sat in the passenger seat and Matt, Jack, and Jack got in the back.

We got to the hall and set everything up, a blue and football stuff.

Cameron and Maura still haven't picked out a name for the baby.

Everyone was here and Cam texted and said they were pulling up.

We waited for about and minute and Cameron walked in holding hands with Maura.

"suprise" we all jumped up.

she punched Cameron and then hugged him, she hates suprises, she hugged all of the people here and we had cake and played games and talked and then people started leaving.

Hayes handed me a card and said that I forgot to open it at home.

i opened it and saw plane tickets, 2, to Disney.

"we're going to disney" Hayes said

"just us 2?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I gave him a huge hug, "thank you so much Hayes, I can't wait. I love you" I said

"your welcome, I love you and you have to pack tomorrow because we leave tomorrow night at 5" Hayes said

We packed everything up and Maura got a pack and play, a lot of baby clothes, a bouncer, a seat thing, a height chair, bottles, binkies, blankets and so much more.

Once we got home, I went straight up to bed and Hayes laid and wrapped his arms around me, "thank you Hayes, that was the best gift ever, today was the best day ever" I said

"your welcome Grace, I love you" hayes said

"I love you" I said and then fell asleep.