Chapter 6

Graces POV

i got up and hopped in the shower, i washed my body and shaved. I was washing my face when i hit a big lump and it hurt so bad that i cried (im a baby. haha). I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth, thats when i saw my face in the mirror, and it was bad, my cheeck it was red, blue, and purple, and it was really swallon, my eye was almost swallon shut. I tried to forget about it and got changed into jean shorts and a flower croptop, and curled  my hair. I tried to cover my wound but it didnt work and my makeup looked caked on, and thats not like me. I barley wear makeup so i just wiped t off and hoped my face wasnt too noticable.

I looked at my phone and saw i had a text from Hayes before walking out of the bathroom

from Haysieoo: Good morning princess. I hope you like my contact name ;) Text me when your awake.

To Haysieboo: Im awake and I love your contact name. Can you hangout today?

From Hayesieboo: I would love to hangout, Cameron is coming over here so come with him!

To Haysieboo; okay see you soon

From Haysieboo: Cant wait gorgeous!

I walked out of the bathroom and it looked like Cam was about to go in. "Good morning Grace were going to nash and hayes so get ready." then he looked up so i looked down, then he seemed furious. 

"Grace look up at me right now." so i did and he gasped then started crying and hugged me.

"Cam, im fine." and with that i walked downstairs to Kayla eating my cinnamon toast crunch.

"Hey Grace" she said with her mouth full.

"Ew, your nasty. and how did you get in here?" i laughed back at her

"I know where your spare key is. And HOLY CRAP GRACE WHAT HAPPENED?!" She screamed at me

i explained the whole concert to her and hse couldnt wait to meet hayes, because she hasnt been home cause she went on vacation to make up for the first one.

Camerons POV

I cant believe that Graces face is that messed up, if i see that guy again hes gonna get it and thats for sure. I heard Kayla down stairs, so i asked the guys if they would come hangout at our place instead and they all agreed.

"Grace the guys are coming here instead, they all wanna meet Kay!" i screamed down the stairs

"ok" i heard her yell back, im pretty sure her mouth was full of food.

Kayla's POV 

I was so pissed off when Grace told me about the concert, who does that guy think he is, im gonna beat him up, her face is really bad and shes in pain. I layed her down on the coach, gave her an advil and an icepack and told her to rest and i would be back. She looked like she was about to cry in pain which hurt me so i went to the front door and sat at it and cried cause i felt bad for her.

Cameron walked down the stairs so i hid my face in my hoodie, then he sat next to me and pulled me into his chest, i was balling at this point. "Shhh. its okay, shes going to be okay. I promise, she already go checked out by a doctor and she okay." 

I stood up and heard a knock at the door and answered it to a boy about my age with mint chocolate chip icecream and movies in his hand, and there were a bout 7 boys behind him. "Hi you must be Kayla, ive heard a lot about you, im Hayes."

"Oh. Ive heard a lot about you to, thanks for being good to my best friend, she really likes you."

he just smiled and they all walked in, he saw grace asleep on the coach. he snuggled up next to her and played with her hair. aw he was so sweet to her.

We were all watching tv and goofin around, Hayes ended up falling asleep with Grace in his arms. then Grace popped up and held the side of her face so no one could see. "Kay, can you go to the kitchen with me for a second?" Grace said sounded like she was about to cry.

We got into the kitched and she cried then pulled her hand off of her face and it was bleeding from the cut that was under the bruise, it looked bad so i put a wet paper towel on it. 

"Cameron come in here now!" i screamed. then he came in and saw and called nash in.

Grace's POV

I woke up and my face was bleeding, i didnt wanna make a big scene so i told kay to come to the kitchen with me. then she called Cam in who then called Nash in. 

Cameron was going though the medicine cabinent while nash took the towel off of my face and kay was holding my hand.

"Cam can ou please just get me another advil and a bandade and ill be fine?"

"Yeah, but i want you to put some neo sporne on it so it heals faster and is clean"

Cameron and Nash put the neo sporne on my face while i held kays hand then took the advil. I went back into the room with all the guys and i had a sweatshirt on with the hood up and it over the side of my face, Hayes was still asleep so i just sat with the guys.

All the guys leaft so i took my hood off when i saw Kay run and cry , then Nash just looked at the ground, and Cam ran over to me and took  me to the medicine cabinet. he slowly pulled the bandage off and it killed so i stred crying, then nash came in and gave me a hug and water "Grace i would give you another advil but you can only have 2 in a day." nash said then they cleaned it up and i walked back into the living room as hayes was waking up.

"Hey princess, sorry i was sleeping, you couldve woke me up." hayes said hugging me from the back, then he kissed my cheeck.... my bad cheeck. i jumped in pain, thats how bad it hurt. then Hayes turned me around and his facial expression changed.

"Grace are you okay?" he asked about to cry.

"yeah im fine"

"do you wanna go lay upstairs and watch movies and eat ice cream. i brought mint chocolate chip!"

"Yeah but first can you help me find Kay?" i asked him with a puppy dog face

"of course i will, because I love you"

"I love you too, Benjamin!" i said laughing back, then i heard Nash laughing too

"Dont laugh at his name Hamilton!" i said acting serious

Next thing i knew Hayes picked me up and walked outside then put me down. We walked to the nearest park and saw Kay sitting with her legs up to her chest and she was still crying hard.i went and sat on one side of her and hayes at on the other, we both put an arm around her and she cried into my chest and asked Hayes if we could be alone realy quick. with that he went on the swings while we talked.

"Gracie I am really sorry, just when I saw your face it hurt me to know that someone could do that to you, I hate seeing you in pain cause your the sweetest person i know and you dont cause anyone pain so yont deserve any. Im really sorry for running away, but i just didnt know what to do."

"Kay it okay i understadnd, and it doesnt even hurt that much anymore, it only hurts when it gets touched, now lets walk home and go have a mvie night!'

me, Hayes and Grace walked home and we had a big sleepover that night, Grace slept in what she calls "Her bed" cause she sleeps there so much, Cam and Nash slept in Cams room, and me and hayes slept in my bed.

Me and hayes watched a hole bunch of movies and ate the whole thing of ice cream then hayes kissed my forhead "Good night, I love you Grace"

"good night Hayes I love you too" and with that i fell asleep in Hayes arms.....