Chapter 5

Graces POV

Its been 2 months since my moms death. nothing has really happened, Kayla woke up and is okay now. The guys have been there for me and cam every step of the way. They guys bought us tickets to the Luke Bryan conert and im so excited! My dad is from Ireland and his whole family lives there, and they are gonna be at the concert along with some of thier friends and i cant wait to see them! Its all guys but im used to it because of Magcon!

I got ready for the concert and i wearing jean short, and a mint green shirt with converse, and my hair is straightened down. Everyone was down stairs waititng and then someone knocked on the door and i opened it to see my long lost bestfirend. "TREY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"  i screamed.

"I missed you too gracie. now lets go see some Luke Bryan!" he said back.

i ran over to Cam and Nash and gave them a huge hug and said thankyou.

"For what?" cam said confused

"For getting Trey to come, ive missed him so much!" i said

"no problem now lets go shake it with luke bryan!"

Im so excited for Hayes to meet Trey, me and Hayes have a thing but we dont go out yet, and i want it to be official so bad!

Hayes POV

Me and Gracie have a thing, i guess you could say. I really like her and i want to  make it official, ive planned something for tonight and i cant wait. And Gracie has mentionted this Trey kid before and i respect him and all cause Gracie has said he was nice and they were only just friends.

Cams POV

Gracie and Hayes are so cute togther! She is gonna love what Hayes has planned for her tonight. i cant wait!

Graces POV

We get to the concert and we go to the parking lot to tailgate with my cousins from Ireland, nash and cam are gonna have a few drinks but obviously me and hayes arent cause were too young! 

I see G whos 18, and he has eyes like Nash and Hayes. I run over to him and he gives me the biggest hug and he picks me up and spins until he being the dummy that he is falls. Then he meets everyone and i see all my other cousins, but im not as close with them as i am with G. 

Some random dude jept coming up to us and asking for our beer and we nicley told him to leave about 10 times then he wanted to fight and cam went to and i got scared and cried into G. "Gracie its okay, theres 1 of him and 15 of us, ill go fix this while you sit with Hayes." he said back

i sat with Hayes who hugged me and then i walked away to use the bathroom when i saw the guys who was trying to take our beer running at me looking furious so i ran and he caught up to me and picked me up and i screamed. 

Hayes POV

Grace had to use the bathroom, and we got the guy that was trying to take our beer to go away and then we heard a scream and didnt think any thing of it until we realized that Grace had been a while. "Guys Gracie has been a while" G finally says. 

Thats when we saw the drunk guy running with someone over his shoulder and G sprinted towards him with all of us following behin him. 

Graces POV

I saw G and screamed and they all came running over here and cameron tried to grab me from him and he punched cam who got up and started screaming "give me her now or im gonna kill you."

I got so worked up and just kicked the guy in the balls he then got mad and punched me right acroos the face it stung and he started to run when hayes tripped him and he fell, then G picked me up and handed me to hayes and said something and thats all i remember. 

Camerons POV 

I cant believe this guy just punched my little sister in the face and ran. Hayes tripped him and G picked Grace up and told Hayes and Kayla to take her to the security to get checked out. She blacked out. Me, G, Nash, Taylor, Matt, Jack G, Jack J, Carter, and Aaron startred beating the crap out of the guy till the police came and took him away thats when we all ran to go find Gracie.

Graces POV

I woke up and I was in Hayes arms who was running and crying then I saw G and Cam and Nash, and everyone else trying to catch up, i grabbed on to Haayes tighter until G came and took me and ran super fast, he explained everything to me and all. i was fine and we went in to enjoy the concert. I sat next to hayes who was holding my hand and dancing with me, mand i love this kid.

Hayes went to bathroom and we were all singing and dancing to luke bryan, then luke bryan said, "where is Gracie Dallas?" I looked at Cam who looked at G who looked at Nash who looked back at cam and Cam said " Shes right here" then a security guard came down and took me onstage. I WAS LIKE FREAKING OUT ON THE INSIDE!

"i just wanted to let you know that what is happeining is amazing and the person whos doing it went through a lot of work to do it." LUKE JUST WHISPERED IN MY EAR

Then Hayes walked out on stage with roses and a mic.

"Grace marie dallas, ive liked you ever since the first time i saw you when Cameron was carying you and you were asleep, youve been there with me through thick and thin, and i like you... a lot, you are the best thing that has happened to me and i want to be able to call you mine and never loose you, Gracie will you please be my girl friend?"

I just nooded and hayes handed me the roses and hugged me and luke bryan screams into the microphone "YOUNG LOVE ROCKS!" and the crownd went crazy and then Luke bryan started singing play it again and me and hayes went back to our seats and everyone cheered for us and G said to hayes, "If you hurt her then ill hurt you, you better respect her, got it?"

Hayes just gulped and said yes then G hugged him and said welcome to the family.

Before i knew it we were on our way home and me and hayes took some selfies and posted them on instagram and twitter and told the fans we were offical. then i was fallig asleep on Hayes shoulder, and he whispered into my ear, "Goodnight Gracie, I love you."

"I love you to Hayes"

authors note

sorry i know this chapter sucks, but it will get better soon

and please check out my best friend kaylas storyits called "i think this is how love goes" and her username is kaylalynch85