Chapter 63

Graces POV

I woke up and Hayes wasn't in here, I fixed my hair and walked down stairs and saw Sky sitting on the coach with Maddie.

"hey girls" I said

"Hayes told me to tell you to meet him at your house when you wake up!" Sky said

"alright thanks" I said and kissed them both on the head then walked over to my house, it's freezing cold out and I'm wearing a tshirt.

I saw Hayes in the kitchen shirtless, cooking something that smells really good.

I wrapped my freezing cold arms around him and he jumped a little, "holy crap Grace, your gonna get sick because if how cold you are" he said as he wrapped me in a hug.

"what are you doing?" I asked while looking at the stove.

"I'm making us breakfast, then were going to the mall, sound good?" hayes questioned

"sound amazing" I said and then gave Hayes a kiss.

I sat down at the table and it was really weird how quiet the house was because no body was here, Nash and Maddie moved out, Nash bought his own house and didn't tell us till everything was set up and he moved into it last night apparently when I was at Hayes.

Everyone in the Magcon is family is growing up, Cameron now lives with his own family, his son, soon to be wife, and me since he has custody.

Nash lives in his own house with Maddie, and has a girlfriend who we are going to meet soon, but she doesn't live with him.

All of the other guys love in one big house together, my thoughts were interrupted by Hayes coming in with food.

"here is an omelette my dear." he said while putting a plate with an omelette on it in front of me.

"thank you Mr.Grier" I said

Hayes sat across from me and we are then once we were finished I got into the shower in Maura and Cameron's room and Hayes got in the shower in the main bathroom.

Once I was done I got changed into jeans and a white vneck with a tribal print cardigan.

I put on my tan uggs, straightened my hair down and put on a little bit of makeup.

I walked downstairs and Hayes was laying on the coach.

"ready?" he asked while getting up

"yup!" I said and walked outside and got into the passenger seat of Hayes car.

Hayes got in and turned the heat al the way up and we drove to the mall.

Once we got to the mall we walked in holding hands and went into Macys, I looked at the perfumes but didn't see any good ones that I don't have.

We went to the clothes and Hayes kept asking if this was okay and this and that and I got so frustrated.

"Benjamin, stop asking me every two seconds!" I said

"don't call me Benjamin!" he said while laughing then I started laughing, I can never stay mad at him.

"Benjamin!!" I said and we started chasing each other around the store, I ran out of the store and lost Hayes.

I was walking around the store looking for him when this group of guys about my age started following me making comments like "nice butt" "let's make out" "your hot" and more and I started feeling in comftorable.

I was walking really fast looking for Hayes and they kept following me so I called Hayes now worried.

"hello?" Hayes said
"Hayes where are you?" I asked
"what's wrong grace?" he asked
"just come to like outside of hollister" I said

A few seconds later I saw Hayes sprinting towards me, he got up to me and pulled me behind him then said stuff to those guys.

he jut said "leave her alone, or there will be a problem, got it" he said and they all looked scared and ran away.

"did they hurt you" hayes asked while hugging me

"no" I said

Hayes and I shopped for about 5 more hours then got something to eat at the food court and then shopped till like 7 and then headed home.

We were driving and Hayes face lite up, "grace, the baby is probably there!" he said

"oh yeah!!" I said and once we got home we walked in and heard a baby crying and Cameron screaming from the kitchen, "Mar, how long do I put this in for?"

"about 30 seconds" maura screamed back.

I saw Maura trying to calm Luke down but it wasn't working, "can I try?" I asked

"good luck!" maura said while handing me the baby.

I stood up and rocked him in my arms, "hey baby boy" I said and he stopped crying and smiled.

I kept rocking him then Cam handed me the bottle, I held it in his mouth and he eventually fell asleep.

"he's so cute" I said

"Hayes get in and Cameron take the picture" I said while I handed my phone to him.

Hayes sat next to me and we smiled for a picture then Cameron took the baby and put him in his crib.

We all talked an watched TV for a while.

"all the guys are coming over tomorrow, they'll probably sleep over too, and you can invite Rich, Trey, and Kayla if you want" Cam said

"okay" I said and Hayes went home and I went up to bed and fell asleep.