chapter 32

Graces POV

today is November 20, it's gonna be a tear filled day. My dad has been dead for a year as of today.

I woke up and Hayes strong arms were wrapped around me, he makes me feel safe.

I wiggled out of his grip, I walked downstairs in my sweatpants a sweatshirt.

Everyone was still asleep, I mean it is only 7am.

I sat at the island and just thought about all of the memories I had with my Dad.

I remember when me and my Dad went to the carnival, and when we would talk about how Cameron is a nasty boy.

My dad was a jokester, my friends would come over and he would make fun of me and pull out baby pictures.

My dad never met Hayes, but I'm sure he would love him!

I decided to post something on twitter, I just wrote, "It's been one hell of year. I will always love you too the moon and back Daddy❤️"

At this point I am crying, I wish I was in New Jersey so that I could go to my secret place in the park to cry.

I heard someone get up and come down the stairs, I put my hood up and put my head down on the counter.

The person came over to me and wrapped me in a hug, I didn't hug back though. I just kept my head down on the counter.

"I love you Grace" cameron said

"I love you too Cam." I said as I lifted my head and hugged him.

Cameron started making breakfast, when people starting waking up one by one.

I heard a loud thump in the living room then someone went "ow" I ran in the and saw Richard spread out on the coach and trey on the ground.

Richard must've pushed Trey off the coach.

Hayes woke up and came over to me ad hugged me, "good morning!"

"good morning to you too Hayes, now let me go help Cam cook."

I went into the kitchen and helped Cameron cook pancakes, everyone is awake and sitting at the table.

Kayla is the only one who I talk to my Dad about, I miss her a lot.

Nashs POV

I woke up and Cameron and Grace are making breakfast, today is gonna a hard day for them, their dad has been dead for a year now.

I scheduled a memorial at the local church, Kayla is gonna be there, and Cameron has all of his close friends here, us magcon boys, and Maura

Thier family is also going to come up for it, I rented them a coach his for the ride her and back.

Grace and Cameron sat at the table so I decided to tell them.

"Cameron and Grace, I know that you guys have been through hell and back with everything. Today is the day that your dad has been dead for a year, the boys, maura and I, planned a memorial service for today, your family is going to come up for it. It starts at 2."

Graces eyes were glossy and she got up and hugged me, "thanks for everything Nash, you have been by my side through hell and back, this means a lot to me. I love you!"

"I love you to Gracie face!" I said back, Cameron said thanks to all the guys then came over to me and said thanks while Grace said thanks to everyone else.

I heard a knock on the door that i have been waiting for all day, I got up and opened the door and said hi to kayla then se walked into the kitchen.