Chapter 77

Graces POV

I woke up to Hayes loud voice in the hallway, "alright, what do you guys want for breakfast?"

"pancakes!" the girls said at the same time.

"alright, I'll put TV on for yous while I make it, we have to be quick because Nash is gonna be ere in 20 minutes and then Sky I'm driving you home" Hayes said and then they were down the stairs so I couldn't hear then anymore.

i slept for another 10 minutes and then went downstairs, I saw Hayes holding Maddie who was crying into his shoulder.

"I don't wanna go back, it's boring there and it makes me feel sick, please don't make me go back, pleasee" Maddie cried into his shoulder because she hasn't been in the hospital for 3 weeks and she doesn't wanna go back.

I put my arms around both of them, "it's okay baby girl, we'll come visit" Hayes said

"and next time we come, we'll bring you something to do or movies so you can have some fun" I said

"o-okay" Maddie said

I wen into the kitchen and saw sky sitting at the island eating pancakes.

"are thy actually good?" I asked

"yeah, somehow" sky said

I took a pancake and they were good.

"Hayes, did Maddie eat yet?" I screamed from the kitchen.

"no, she can't eat until she's at the hospital" Hayes said back

"oh, okay" I said as then cleaned up the dishes and wiped down the counters.

I went back into the living room and saw Maddie with her sandals on and dressed.

And Nash was standing there waiting for her.

"hey nash" I said and gave him a hug.

"hey grace" Nash said

I let go and gave Maddie a huge hug, "I'll see you soon" I said and then she hugged hayes.

They left ad Nash drove Sky home for us.

"Hayes we need to name the dog, but first let's take it on a walk" I said and got the dogs leash.

"can we name it buddy" Hayes asked

"YEAHHH!" I said

I put the leash on Buddy and took him for a walk while Hayes took a shower.

After I walked Buddy, I went inside and filled his food and water bowl, he went and laid on the couch.

"buddy down now!" I said only because the couches are brand new and I don't need any accidents.

"buddy down!" I repeated myself.

"Hayes can you get this dog off of the couch." I yelled to Hayes who was in the kitchen.

he came in and picked buddy off and put him in the floor then he got right back on the couch so Hayes said to train him, we have to put him in the cage for a little bit now.

"alright, after I shower, were going to Panera for lunch and then were meeting all of the guys except it Nash at lazer tagging.

"okay, sounds good" Hayes said

I took a bower and did all of that jazz and then I put on white jean shorts and a black cute tshirt from pacsun.

I put on flip flops and then me and Hayes got in the car and drove to panera.

once we got there we went inside and I ordered a mac and cheese and water and Hayes got some sandwich and a soda.

we got out food then sat down.

"I start soccer practice next week" i said

"what days do you have it?" Hayes asked

"everyday except sundays" I said

"oh, I had football everyday except for Sundays and Wednesdays, and I start next week too" Hayes said

"Hayes thanks for being the best boyfriend and best friend I could never imagine having. your amazing, your always there for me, your hilarious and I just love you so much-" I said and then Hayes cut me off by kissing me.

"I love you grace" Hayes said and then we dumped out trash and got back in the car.

we drove to the laser tag place and all of the guys were waiting outside, I parked and we went over to them.

"Guys, I call that Cam as Nash have to be on the same team because last time they made us lose" Aaron said

"where's Shawn?" I asked

"he had to go back on tour" cam said

we went in and laid then got out teams.

team blue-
me
cam
Nash
Matt
taylor

team red-
Hayes
carter
Aaron
jack
jack
and then team yellow was random people.

we all went in and started, I hid behind a wall and someone came in and sat next to me.

I decided to get out, when the person grabbed my foot then I went flying but someone caught me, Hayes caught me.

"you good?" Hayes said while laughing, then I shoot him.

"hey no fair" Hayes said and ran away.

we payed for 10 more minutes and Hayes team won.

we got in the car and drove back to our house, I planned a surprise party with friends only, no magcon.

I invited Hayes football team, my soccer team and a bunch of friends.

when we got there and opened the door they all jumped out, "suprise!!"

Hayes gave me a huge hug and then went to say hi to everyone else.

I went into the kitchen and saw like 5 cases of beer, there wasn't supposed to be and alcohol.

some guy came into the kitchen who was defiantly drunk, he took another beer then came over to me.

"hey I'm victor, what's your name?" he asked

"grace" I said and he got closer.

he started rubbing my leg, "please stop" I said

"you okay hard to get" he said and put his hand further up my leg.

"stop" I said and tried walking away but he grabbed me.

he put his hand closer to my area as I tried running away and hitting him
but it wasn't working, at this point I'm crying, just then Hayes walked in.

"what the hell do you think your doing" Hayes said to victor.

"winning me some ladies" victor slurred

"well not mine, that's for sure, so let go of her right now" Hayes demanded and victor laughed

"what are you gonna do about it" victor said and then Hayes punch him and he fell to the ground, then he got up and ran out the door.

I gave Hayes a hug and a kiss and we got on with the party.

eventually everyone left around 2am and me and Hayes cleaned up and went to bed.

I laid down and Hayes wrapped his arms around me, I turned around and face him, "did you have fun?" I asked

"yeah, did you?" Hayes said

"yeah" I said and then kissed Hayes, I pulled away and he pulled me back in.

we had a heated make out session for like 30 minutes then I laid down in Hayes arms and fell asleep.