Chapter 14

(Authors Note)

I feel like so much is happening to Grace at once, like shes getting hurt and then getting attention. I know this would never happen in real life, so just remeber its only a story and i want to keep it interesting so thats why im doing that. thanks

Graces POV

I woke up and everyone was still asleep, so i slipped out of hayes grip and took a shower, I did all that jazz and then remembered everything that happened yesterday and i just sat on the floor in the shower and cried.

I need to take the pain away, i used to cut to take away the pain when my Daddy died. Maybe that will take away the pain of Max, and Cam and Nash going crazy about it but i dont know.

I got out of the shower and dug through my bag in the bathroom for my old razor, i found it and slit once across my left wrist, it didnt work, so i repeted it several times and then did the same thing to my right wrist. I didnt stop unitl i felt dizzy and shaky, then i ran my hand under water.

It was really hot out today, so i put on gray sofies and a blue tank top, i went to leave the bathroom, when i remebered i had cuts on my wrist, so i had to put on a hoddie, so i did.

I got out of the bathroom and everyone was ready to go, we had Magcon today and then we were catching our flights tomorrow morning at like 5.

"Grace its like 95 degress out, take your sweat shirt off or else your gonna pass out" Nash laughed

"uh um, I don't feel good and i have the chills and im cold so im wearing it cause im cold"

"Oh, okay" nash said

Nash POV

I have this feeling that Grace is fine and not sick, but i dont get why she would be wearing a sweatshirt, I guess ill just have to wait to see if she keep it up.

"Hayes whats the password for your phone?" Grace screamed from the other side of the room

"0726" hayes said back

"Aww Hayezeboo, is that for our aniversary date?" Grace said in a moking way

"Maybeee" Hayes said back

We were all fooling around in the backstage before the show, when Grace looked really upset.

"Hey Grace, wanna go on a walk with me?" i asked her so no one else could hear

"sure"

we started walking and we went outside and it was way too early so theyre waasnt any fans yet.

"Grace, you don't seem like your self, what up you pants?"

"n-nothing, why, doesn it seem like it?" she said looking worried

"Grace i know something is wrong, and why are you wearing a hoddie, i know that your not sick" i said back while rubbing the back of my kneck

She didnt say anthing, she just put her head in her hands and shook her head and then she started crying, so i pulled her into a hug

"Im s-sorry Nash, i d-dont know what i was th-thinking" Grace said

I think I knew what was going on, when Grace and Camerons dad passed away, she was depressed and used to cut and if that is what this is, im gonna be devestated.

I pulled up her sleves and sure enough it was, I just picked her up and hugged her, we both just cried, I knew she wouldnt want all the guys to know, so im just gonna walk in there and call Cameron out of the room.