Chapter 15

Graces POV

I was woken up by Hayes, "Gracie, get up, we have to catch our flight, you can sleep in the car"

"No." i groaned back, im just not a morning person

"Babe, Pleasssseeee do this the nice way or your gonna be mad" Hayes said back

"Fine" i said as i got up

I put on my black PINK sweatpants and a gray nike hoddie, with my uggs and ran out the door, everyone was in the car, so ihopped in and sat next to Hayes, i didnt fall back asleep, i knew we had a 6 hour flight because were going to Cali, so i just figred i would sleep on there. 

We got the airport and we all got stuff from dunkin donuts and then sat and waited for our flight, "flight 207, to California is now boarding"

We all got on the plane and I sat inbetween Hayes and a guy that looked about 40, he had a bierd and was scary looking. I sat as close to Hayes as i could and i think he realized, cause he looked over at the guy then at me.

"Babe, it okay, im sitting right here, you can sleep. i got you" Hayes whispered in my ear

"Thanks Hayezeboo"

I fell asleep and when i woke up I was on the other side of Hayes and he was crying, "Hayes whats wrong"

"When you were asleep a little girl about Skylynns age, who looked just like her, she started crying that she wanted her Mommy, then I got a phone call from my Mom saying Skylynn was kidnapped about a week ago and she tried getting a hold of us but she couldnt, and the little girl was with a women so who is it if its not her mom, what if its Skylynn" Hayes sobbed

"Oh my gosh Hayes, im so sorry, but were gonna find her and maybe it is her, but you need to wait till we get to the airport beofre saying anything to the lady, and where is she?"

he pointed back to a little girl that did look just like Skylynn, she was sitting next to the lady and Taylor was on the other side crying, all the guys were crying, about Sky.

Hayes got up to tell Nash, and i was cryinh and looked up at Nash who looked over and nodded at Hayes and said something, then he informed all the other guys by text. Hayes sat back down next to me and we hugged and cried together. 

We made a plan and it was that Cameron, taylor, Hayes, and Nash were gonna walk out, Cameron and Taylor behind the lady with the girl who we think is Skylnn, and Nash and Hayes are gonna walk infront. 

The plane landed and Nash stepped right infront of the little girl and Hayes walked infront of the women, and Cam and Taylor in the back of then.

The little girl flung herself around Cameron, "Cameron Help she hurt me!" Sky screamed. Nash and Hayes turned around and the lady tried grabbing skylynn, "Honey, i told you that you cant make people have random names and your not aloud to lie, Daddys gonna be disappointed when i tell him"

Cameron held onto Skylnn for dear life, "Don't even try it, shes not lying about anything, shes my little sister and your going to jail." Nash screamed in the ladys face, i called the cops and they took the lady. 

All the guys were hugging Sky and I met her and we hit it off, she said i was her BFF, then when Hayes hugged her she started crying and Hayes picked her up. "Hayes please stop it hurts bad." Skylynn cried

Hayes POV

I was hugging Sky when she started crying, so i picked her up but she still cried, "Hayes please stop it hurts bad" she cried

"What hurts?"

"My side. the mean girl hit it there and the back of my head, and it hurts bad. i want mommy" she cried even harded.

"Sky let me see"

"No, you cant see there, only Grace can cause shes a girl" sky said

I handed her to Grace, Skylynn said they had to go into the bathroom so they did and then about 1 minute later they came out and Skylnn was histerical, "Grace said i have to show you or Nash" Sky said while still sobbing

She pulled up her shirt for me and Nash to see and it was awful, it was black and blue and purple and it was all cut up. i dont know how someone could do this to her, me her and Nash all just hugged and we talked to my mom, the soonest flight she could get here was tomorro night. I saw Grace run to Cameron and just shove her face into his shirt, she was crying, all the guys grouped hugged them then they brought it over to us.

"Nash, im really dizzy and your blinking black, STOP NASH, IT HURTS" Skylnn screamed before blacking out. Then i remebered she said the lady hurt the back of her head, i told Nash anad we looked there and it was swallon crazily. 

We called 911 and only me and Nash could ride in the back of the ambulance, everyone else followed in Cams car. Im scared, what if Skylnn doesnt make it or she forgets everything or she becomes a vegtable, she is still knocked out

We got to the hospital and they rolled her back and told us we couldnt go back because she is in critical condition, right when the doctor said critical condition i broke down right there. Nash just froze, Cameron came over and picked me up, he trew me over his shoulder, and walked outside. he set me down infront of him and held onto my shoulders so i would look at him, "Hayes, i know how hard this is for you, but you have to stay strong for Sky. I know you can i get through this. I love you bud." Then he pulled me into a hug and we walked back inside and Taylor was hugging Nash. Carter, Aaron, Jack and Jack were just sitting there crying, and Matt was hugging Grace who was sitting on the floor in the corner.

I walked up to Nash and gave him a hug, "Ill go sit with Cam, you need to calm Grace down" Nash said, i nodded and walked over to Grace and Matt, Matt got up and patted me on the back. I sat next to grace and hugged her, she put her head in my chest and i put my head ontop of hers and we just cried.

"Nash Grier" a doctor called and we all stood up, he pulled me and Nash into a hallway,"Your little sister was beaten on the skull, which has caused her brain to bleed. She could die any minute right now, if we give her surgery we can try our hardest to stop the bleeding but there is always a possiblity of the worst" 

Nash just nodded in permission for the doctor to give her surgery to try and save her life, but first we get to say one last thing to her, even though she cant hear us cause shes in a coma.

Nash went in first and came out crying, then i walked in, "Skylnn, i know your strong enough to win this. I don't know what i would do if you werent here, I don't think i could make it withot you. Who would i play horsie with or make late night milshakes with or embarras. Sky I love you to the moon and back, now go and beat this battle cause i know you can, i love you." I kissed her forehead and walked out and slid down the wall and cried. I just wanna sit here I can'y handle this, Nash picked me up and we sat in the waiting room and waited