Chapter 54

Graces POV

I woke up and Hayes was sitting playing flappy bird and Cameron wasnt in the room.

"How are you feeling?" Hayes asked while putting his phone down. 

"I wanna get out of here" i said refeering to the hospital room

"I will go sign you out, but here are some clothes to change into" Hayes said while handing me bag

I put on the leggings and magcon hoodie that were in the bag, then i put on deoterant, perfume, and burshed my hair and teeth.

My side hurts so bad, I walked out and me, Hayes, and Cameron, who was getting himslef food earlier, all went to the car.

I sat up front and Hayes sat in the back and Cameron drove home. 

I limped inside because my left side of my ribs hurt really bad. The doctor gave me pain killers so i will take those after i eat.

I opened the door and everyone cam running at me and hugged me super tight, it hurt so bad, i started crying, but i didnt say anything because i didnt want them to know I was crying.

I put my head on someones shoulder and squeezed them because it hurt, then thye picked me up and put me on the coach and it was Matt.

"Whats wrong?" he asked

"I just hurt my side" i said

"let me see it" he said being concerned

i lifted the side of my shirt (i have a sports bra on) so he could see.

It was just badly brused, he got me some ice and Hayes got me my pain killers and laid with me. 

We watched one episode of modern Family and I was almost asleep when Nash interrupted.

"Guys we have our first meet and greet today, that not with bart through Magcon, it with 26mgmt, and all of the guys joined. Get ready we are leaving in an hour" Nash said

I made Hayes pull me off of the coach and then I went and took shower then i put on a black skater skirt and a flower shirt, but not a crop top because of my bruise.

I put on a little bit of make up and then wore my straight hair down. I walked downstairs and everyone was ready.

Its been a while since i have been to a meet and greet, or done anything with fans, im really nervous and scared.

We all got into the limo and I sat next to Hayes and Nash.

"grace are you okay?" Aaron asked me

"yeah" i said and started freaking out once we pulled into the parking lot because there were fans everywhere. 

I started shaking my leg up and down and Hayes put his had on my leg and his other hand around my waist, "its okay, im right here" he whispered in my ear which calmed me down

We got out of the limo and Hayes grabbed my hand and we ran in. Once we got in, i got a drink of water and sat down and Maddie came and sat on my lap, "I miss being you wif you and Hayes" she said and hugged me looking sad

I hugged back, "How about me, you, and Hayes go out and have fun tomorrow?" i suggested because she was crying

"yeah" she said and didnt stop crying, then Hayes sat down next to us.

"Mad, whats wrong?" I asked while still hugging her

"Im scared" she said

"of what baby girl?" i asked while pushing her hair out of her face

"the man back there" she said while pointing to a clown statue

"Maddie, look its fake" Hayes said picking her up and going over to it.

She squezzed him real tight and started crying again. Hayes sat back down on the coach next to me and rubbed Maddies back and wiped her tears away.

"lets go get you cleaned up" i said as i took her from Hayes and went into the bathroom

I wiped her face with a cold rag and fixed her hair and we walked out and she ran back over to Hayes. Hayes picked her up and she sat on his lap. 

We all finally got called out on stage and Hayes carried maddie in one arm and held my hand with the other.

All of the fans were cheering like crazy. Even know Cameron is 23 and Nahs is 20, they still love coming to meet thier fans. 

We were in the middle of everything when "All of Me" by john legen started playing and a slide show of pictures of Cameron and Maura played.

Cameron started talking into the mic

"Maura, i love you so much. You have been there with me through thick and thin and i honestly don'y know where I would be if it wasnt for you, you are the peanut butter to my jelly. You are my dream girl, I wanna be there with you through everything, I want to raise a family with you, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, Maura Rose, will you make me the luckiest man in the world and spend the rest of your life with me, will you marry me?" Cameron said and then got on one knee and opened a box with a beutiful ring in it.

Maura smiled so bug, she covered her mouth with her hand and started crying, she shook her head yes and then Cameron put the ring on her finger and they hugged. The crown went wild!

After they had their special moment, i went over and hugged and congradulated them both, they really are meant for eachother. They have been going out for like 4 years.

"Grace, did you know about this?" Maura asked

"No, everyone else knows, but she wouldve been jumping out of her seat the whole time" Cam said

"Well congradulations" I said and hugged both of them

"Maura, if Cameron does anything to hurt you then tell me and ill straighten him out, and Cameron I swear to God, if you hurt her, I will hurt you worse, understand?" I said. Maura giggled and Cam knew I was serious so he shook his head yes. 

We finished the meet and greet and when we got home, we ate, and Maura showed me the ring, it is gorgeous, i am so happy for them. I decided to go to bed and Hayes came with.

We laid down and talked then we heard little footsteps coming towards the bed, "I cant sleep, can i lay with you please?" maddie whispered

"come on up baby girl" Hayes said and he picked her up and laid her in between us.

She snuggled into me and Hayes wrapped his arms around both of us and we all fell asleep.