chapter 43

Graces POV

I woke up the next morning and looked out the windown, it's snowing.

I love when it snows, and I've always wanted to be in New York when it snows, today's gonna be a good day.

I took a warm shower, then when I got out I put on a light gray sweatshirt from PINK, and dark wash jeans with uggs, then I curled my hair and was ready for magcon.

when i walked out of the bathroom everyone was ready and waiting in our room, "geez, it took you long enough" jack J said

"fight me" I said back

"that's your come back for everything" Aaron said

"tushea" Hayes said.

"guys I'm so happy, we are in New York and it's snowing" I said.

"it's snowing?" maura said

"yess!" I said back.

Hayes POV

lately grace has been upset looking and not herself. she usually beams of happiness and make everyone else happy.

right now I am so happy because it's coming back.

I love her so much, when trey texted me yesterday saying she was mad at me, I wanted to get hit by a truck.

Grace ran over to Maura and hugged her so tight, "i missed you and I feel like we haven't talked in forever!"

"I missed you to gracie!!" maura said back.

Then Maddie came over to me and jumped into my arms, "I'm cold Hayes"

"here put your sweatshirt on that Cameron has" I said as cam threw me her sweatshirt.

she put on her sweatshirt and then her waiter jacket since were going outside and it's snowing.

We will only be outside for a minute while we get into the limo to get into the venue but we don't want Maddie to get sick.

i carried Maddie and we walked outside, she imminently put her head into my shoulder and shivered.

we went to the twin tower memorial and there were pictures of all the people who died in the disaster. (made this up, I've never been there)

Maddie was looking at them with me when she started crying.

"mad, what's wrong?" I asked

"that's my mommy" she said pointing to a young women who she looked exactly like.

"I know I was little when it happened, and I still am little, but I remember her, she was nice, she used to hug me and kiss me and play with me." Maddie said still crying.

She put her head in my shoulder and I comforted her and then she went to Nash.

"shhhh, it's okay baby girl, do you wanna go take pictures?" Nash asked trying to brighten the mood.

"yeah" she said sounding all happy

"good idea" Bryant said coming out of no where.

"BRYANT!!" we all screamed then hugged him.

"who's this little munchkin?" Bryant asked referring to maddie.

"this is my daughter that I adopted, Maddie. Mad this is Bryant, he takes our pictures." Nash said

we all went to this cute place to take pictures in the snow, first I took some with Hayes, we were kissing, then straight facing it, then we were laughing then smiling, and then hugging.