chapter 33

Hayes POV

As soon as Cameron stormed out, Grace got up and sprinted up the stairs.

A minute later Kayla came down, she looks like she just woke up, "what's wrong with her, she came up and I was sleeping and she yelled at me to get out of her room" kayla said while sitting at a kitchen stool.

"her and Cameron got in a fight" Matt said.

"I'll get her" I said while running up the stairs.

I sat next to her, "grace it's me, can we talk?"

"n-not right now Hayes, I'm sorry, but I just wanna be alone." Grace said so I just went back downstairs.

"What did she say?" trey asked

"she said sorry but she just wants to be alone" I replied then he jumped up and ran up the stairs.

Graces POV

I feel really bad telling Hayes that I jut want to be alone, but I sort of need Trey or Richard right now, they know how to help me when me and Cam get in a fight.

Don't get me wrong Hayes is amazing and helps me with everything, but Trey and Rich grew up with me

and my sibling fights.

I just want Cam to come home, it's need to know that he is safe and forgives me.

Someone ran into my room, so I kept my head buried into my pillows.

they sat down on the bed, "I know you hate being alone, I've been your friend for 9 years now." trey said

"k" is all that I could get out.

Trey pulled me out of the pillows and saw that I was crying, he wiped my tears away, "cameron will be back"

I just started balling my eyes out, Trey pulled me into his chest, "shhhhh, it's okay Grace"

I calmed down then started talking, "I hate knowing that Cameron is mad at me. I love him so much as I hate him being mad because of me. I need him. he's my rock. I have to call him right now Trey."

"okay, here's your phone" trey said while handing me my phone that was on the ground.

I took my phone and called cam, his phone went straight to voicemail 26 times in a row.

"WHAT IF HES NOT OKAY! WHAT IF HE IS HURT TREY! IT WILL ALL BE MY FAULT" I screamed at trey

"Grace, he's fine, he just need time

to cool off." trey said while picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"TREY PUT ME DOWN, IM NOT READY TO GO DOWN THERE!" I screamed at him

"we're gonna make milkshakes!" trey said all happy while going down stairs.

I kept kicking him and hitting his back, but it's not working!

Trey acted like he was gonna throw me down the stairs and I got really scared, "TREY DONT DONT DO THAT!"

then he did it again, but he let go, I went flying, I shut my eyes and pulled my legs to my chest and then I felt someone's arms wrap around me.

I heard Richard laughing, Trey just threw me at richard. Trey was laughing so hard he almost fell.

I whispered in Richards ear, "can you please let me go back upstairs, I'm not ready to deal with people."

Richard shook his head no then carried me to the kitchen where all the guys were and set me on the counter, then he went to get the blender.

I just sat there and didn't talk, everyone else was laughing and being loud but I'm not gonna.

I kept trying to call Cam, but no answer.

Trey gave me my milkshake, I'm not eating this, I need to loose weight, I'm short and stubby.

I quietly went to the bathroom and dumped it in the toilet and flushed it.

I came out and Carter was at the door, he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside behind him.

carter knelt down to my height an started talking.

"grace, I know exactly what you did in there, I don't wanna see my baby sister do this. your perfect and you don't have to change in any way. I'm not gonna pester you tonight about any of this, but tomorrow I will. I love you and that's the only reason I'm doing this, it's to help you. so promise me that you will try and get better"

"I'm so sorry carter, I will try my hardest, promise and I love you too." I said tearing up to make it seem real. I'm not trying, I have to loose weight.

Carter gave me a hug and we walked inside.

Everyone was watching TV, so I decided to get set for bed.

I'm sitting by the front door, until Cam comes home so that I know he is safe and not mad at me.

I sat there knees to my chest, I cried for a little bit, but it's okay because I think everyone is sleeping.

I can feel my eyes getting heavy, but I'm gonna stay awake until cam gets home. I'm worried, it's already 2:30am.

Hayes POV

we were all watching TV, then Matt went to get a drink, we heard him laughing, "his come here."

we all walked out and saw Grace asleep right in front of the door, waiting for Cameron.

Nash grabbed a blanket and put it on her then he took a picture and sent it to Cam.

"she's sleeping by the front door waiting for you, she need you. come home now for her."

I felt bad that she was there alone, so I put her head in my lap for a pillow and sat there awake while she stayed asleep.

around 3:15am, I saw a car pull up then I heard a car door close and then there were keys going into the front door.

Cameron walked in with red, baggy eyes, he was defiantly crying.

he bent down and kissed Graces head, "I'm sorry Grace, I love you baby girl"

then he slipped his shoes off as picked Grace up and carried her upstairs to bed.

Cameron's POV

I saw the picture Nash sent me and my heart shattered into pieces.

I drove home as fast as I could. I walked in and saw her asleep on Hayes and Hayes was awake while she was asleep. he is so good to her, I love it.

I picked her up and Kayla and trey and richard were all in her room so I put we in my be with me.

I laid next to her and she cuddled into my chest my waking up though.

I kissed her head and fell asleep.

I was Woken up around 4:30am to Grace screaming, "HAYES, I STAYED DOWN THERE FOR A REASON, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR CAMERON!" she screamed then tried getting up.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my chest, "grace it's me, I'm sorry for earlier, I love to I no matter what, okay?"

she squeezed me tight, "I'm sorry too Cam and I love you no matter what too."

soon we both fell asleep.