chapter 34

Graces POV

I woke up in Cameron's arms, I hugged him tight and laid there, then he woke up.

"grace, you have to get your physical today for soccer tryouts for the elite soccer team called North Carolina Jaguars."

"okay, what time is the oppintment?" I asked back

"we have to leave here at 9:30, it's 9 now so get ready." cam said while getting himself out of bed.

I got up and took a shower, I shaved and did all that shower jazz. I got out and got changed into sofies and a T-shirt because it is 85 degrees out today.

I put on my white converse and put my hair in a side braid.

I went down stairs, everyone is asleep and I grabbed a water and met Cam in the car.

we were driving in nice silence until Cameron started talking, "Grace about last night, I'm sorry. I love you so much and I want you to be healthy. I was so upset when you said you didn't want food, I never want you to go back to your old ways. you don't have to because your perfect. Grace I love you so much." Cameron said while keeping his eyes on the road.

"I love you too Cam." I said back then just looked out the window.

we got to the doctors office and I got called back right away.

I went back and the doctor checked my nose, eyes, throat, and reflexes.

"okay grace, take your shoes off and follow me to the scale please." he said while going out in the hallway to the scale.

"okay, your shorter than average, the average height for a 14 year old is about 5"5 ad your only 4"10. someone who is 4"10 should weigh about 82 pounds. grace I'm worried, you only way 62 pounds, this is not healthy." the doctor said while staring at me.

"it's just because I'm short, if you look at me, I'm short and stubby so it's all okay and I'm healthy, I play sports, I only do soccer but we run a lot and I okay on more than 1 team." I said back fast, defending myself.

"I'm gonna have to give you a needle injection for none strength, because your bones are fragile because of your weight." the doctor said

"can we make it a pill, she's really bad with needles?" cameron said.

"I'm sorry, it's not possible." the doctor said.

me as Cameron got the prescription and left the office.

we dropped the prescription off at rite aid and then Cam pulled not taco bell.

"what do you want?" cameron said being all jumpy.

I have to try, I have to eat, I only weigh 62 pounds, I'm not gonna beable to play soccer anymore if I don't eat, that's all that raced through my mind.

"um, I'll have 2 tacos." (a/n I've never been to Taco Bell so I don't know what they have.)

Cameron ordered our food through the drive through then we ate, picked up my prescription and went home.

we got back to the house and today, Kayla, Trey, and Richard leave, in fact they are leaving now.

I just hugged them and went inside and laid on the coach, I'm upset that they are leaving.

All the guys are going out today, it's just me and Hayes home.

Hayes just woke up and it's already 12:00, all the guys are gone.

"we're is everyone?" hayes asked while walking into the kitchen cause he's a fatty.

"they won't be back till like 2 in the morning, so it's just me and you today."

"movie day?" hayes asked

"please" I said back

Hayes came in and payed on the coach next to me.

he faced me and hugged me, "I miss you, I feel like we haven't done anything, just is 2, in forever." hayes said while playing with my nose.

"I know, and I've missed you too Benjamin."

"hayes before we get comfortable can we please go get ice cream for today?" I a does while giving him the puppy dog face.

"ya" hayes said then kissed me.

I got up and put my shoes on then hayes put on his vans and we walked to the closest store, wawa!

we were walking hand in hand, we got to Wawa and went in and picked out what we wanted.

I got coffee ice cream and Hayes got plain old chocolate, we also got our favorite, salt and vinegar chips.

we paid and walked back to the house.

"hayes, you life right across the street, you never go home, like ever." I said once we were walking in my front door.

"it's only been a week and it's because my mom is on a business trip, and I only go to my dad's when I feel like it, it's so far." hayes said while putting the stuff in the freezer.

We sat on the coach with the salt and vinegar chips.

"what movie first?" hayes asked with the remote.

"how about... cheaper by the dozen!" I screamed

"yasssss!" Hayes said back while putting it in.

we had the lights off and the bliss shit so it was dark, I laid with my head on Hayes lap and the rest if my body down the coach, I eventually fell asleep, then Hayes pulled my on his Chest as he Kai down and joined.

we were sleeping when someone burst through the front door screaming...

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys, I know this chapter sucks.

next chapter the drama will begin again.

I have 2 big test tomorrow so I have to study.