Chapter 10

Camerons POV

We were on stage preforming for about 30 minutes when Hayes came runnning out, "Shes throwing up again" 

"Shit." shes really sick, "Hayes you stay here and me and Nash will go back"

Me and Nash rushed backstage when we heard her coughing, then crying, then throwing up, she trew up for a solid 5 minutes and then laid back, still on the bathroom floor curled up in a ball crying, "I've never felt such a pian, it really hurts"

"Okay Grace, come on, lets go sit on the coach"

She got up and walked to the coach and laid back down, i took her temperature and it was 103, thats really high, i have to take her to the doctors after this, its really bad, i think she might have food poisoning. 

Nash went back on stage and i sat there with her and after about 10 minutes she started vomiting again, i went on stage and told Nash i was taking her to the ER, since it was my only choice, considering were on tour, and her doctors office is back in NC.

Graces POV

Everything seems so hard to remeber just because im so sick. Ive never felt a pain like this before, it hurts really bad and i cant stop throwing up.

Next thing i knew i was being carried into the hospital bed by.... Richard?....

Camerons POV

I put Grace in the car and her phone kept on ringing, i finally looked at it and saw that sierra and richard were calling her, they are 2 of her best friends from home, i like them a lot. '

"Hello?"

"Hey Cam, its Sie, is Gracie there?" sierra said loud like she always is

"No, im taking her to the hospital and were in Miami right now."

"OMG! is she okay? i have to come see her, and me and richard are her too, and were actually visiting richards grandpop in the hospital here, St.Marys." she replied

"OH, thats where were going, Im about to pull up, ill call you soon"

I pulled up to the hospital and saw Sierra and Richard outside, Sierra was crying, and Richard was pacing back and fourth. They saw my car and ran over and started asking me all these questions. 

"Guys ill tell you it all inside, but it would be a great help if one of you could carry her so i can rush in to tell the doctor please." 

Richard picked her up and held her like a baby, and we ran inside and the doctor told him where to go, he put her down on the bed and the doctors just rolled her away, and sie and richard just stood there crying and hugging.

we sat down and the questions came rolling in. 

"Cam, what happened to her, Ive never seen her like this before?" ricahrd finally asked

"IDK,she started throwing up like crazy and i think she was like out of it sorta."

"OMG, I cant stand seeing her like this she is always so nice and helping and she is the last person to deserve this, but I cant wait till she wakes up so i can see her" sierra sobbed and richard just hugged her told her it was gonna be okay.

the doctor walked out "Mr.Dallas?" me sierra and richard all stood up.

"Your sister is awake and fine, she has food poisining, its common, she can leave whenever and her is her prescription" 

i just replied with a simple okay thanks

Grace's POV

I woke up and remeber everything except for how i got here, i was thinking when i heard Richard's voice, "Grace..."

I looked up and saw Sierra, Richard, and Cameron. "RICHARD, SIERRA!!" They both ran up and hugged me so tight that i couldnt breath

"Okay, you guys can let go now"

they both just laughed then cam told me we could leave, so i said bye to sierra and told her to text me.

Hayes POV

Cameron took Garce to the ER, I'm so worried, what if shes not okay, everything that could possibly go wrong flashed throgh my mind.

Cameron is not the over protective tpe of brother to Grace, he is like her best friend, which is really good. Im saying this because he is trusting me to stay in a hotle room with just Grace while him and Nash stay in a suite.

My thoughts are interupted by Cameron walking through the door, Grace folowed behind hi, she was white as a ghost. i jumped up and hugged her so tight, "Guess what?" i said

"What?" she asked while jumping up and down

"We get this room to ourselves so it wont smell like butt cause of Cash tonight!"

"YASSS" she laughs

Grace Dallas ever little thing you do makes me go crazy inside