chapter 79

Graces POV

I woke up and Hayes wasn't in the bed. I need to go on a run because I start soccer soon and I have to be ready.

I put on spandex, sofies, a tshirt, and nike socks and my nike free runs, I put my hair up in a ponytail.

I grabbed a water and drank it and then put my headphones in and told Hayes I was going then I left.

I listened to music and ran for about 45 minutes then made it back home.

Hayes was laying on the couch watching TV when I got home.

I took my shoes off and went to the shower because I'm all sweaty.

after I took a shower, I got out and got changed into jean shorts and a flowy tank top.

I went down stairs and into the kitchen to get some cereal, I ate and then sat on top of Hayes who was laying on he couch.

"graccceeeee" Hayes groaned

"stop being lazy" I said back

"your always lazy" Hayes said

"I know" I said

"are richard and trey still here" I asked

"yeah" Hayes said

"can we go to the mall and models" I said

"yeah, let's go" Hayes said and got up and put shoes on because he was already dressed.

"we have to walk buddy first" I said

"I already did" Hayes said

I told richard and trey we were going and to make sure the door was locked when they left.

we got into Hayes car and drove to the mall.

once we got there, we went into forever 21 first.

"shit hayes, I have to watch Luke today" I said

"let's go pick him up then come back" Hayes said

we got back into Hayes car and drove to Cameron's house, I walked in and grabbed luke and his car seat and maura gave me the diaper bag and the stroller.

I put Luke's car seat strapped in the back seat and Hayes out the stroller in the trunk, then I got back in the car.

"okay, so the mall first, then the big models" Hayes asked

"yeah!" I said

we got to the mall and grabbed lunch, I got Chinese food and Hayes got a cheese steak.

we finished eating and Hayes pushed the stroller and we went into Forever 21, again.

I got a cute dress, to wear to a baby shower for a girl on my soccer team who is 23.

we went into express and Hayes got some polo shirt and then we just looked around.

"are you ready to go to models now?" Hayes asked

"yeah" just then we saw like 10 girls come running to us.

"your Hayes grier and grace dallas" this one girl said

"yeah" Hayes said and Luke started crying so I have him a bottle.

"is that Cameron's baby?" this one girl said

"yeah" I said

"can we get a picture with you guys" another girl said.

me and Hayes took pictures with the girl and then went to the car, hayes put luke in and I folded the stroller up and put it in the trunk.

we drove to models and once we got there Hayes just carried luke instead if bringing the stroller in.

I got a bunch of clothes for soccer and sports bras and spandex and I got shin pads, a soccer ball, and cleats.

Hayes got a bunch of clothes for football and cleats.

we paid and then Hayes put the baby in his seat and buckled him and then got in.

"home or do you wanna go out for eat?" Hayes asked

"I say we go to friendlys" I said

"im feeling more like tgi fridays" Hayes said

"okay sounds good" I said

we drove to TGI Fridays and Hayes carried the baby car seat in.

"2" Hayes said to the lady.

we got a booth and Hayes put the car seat in and then sat and I sat across from him.

"grace, I think luke needs his diaper changed" Hayes said and giggled.

"hand him to me" I said

Hayes handed me luke and I took him to the bathroom and changed his diaper.

I gave him luke back and he put him in the car seat and he started crying.

Hayes gave him a pacifier and he spit it out and started crying again, and he sticks his bottom lip out when he cries.

Hayes took him out if the car seat and rocked him in his arms.

luke put his head on Hayes chest and Hayes gave him the pacifier and he stopped crying.

we ordered our food and then the baby fell asleep so Hayes put him in the carseat.

we ate and then got back in the car and drove home.

I grabbed luke and we went inside and the dog was on the couch.

"Hayes I'm gonna freak out on this dog" I said getting mad.

"from now on, every time that we leave we have to put him in the cage until he's trained" Hayes said

Hayes took the dog off of the couch and then took him for a walk.

I put luke on the floor to roll around and I sat on the couch and watches TV and him.

Hayes walked back in and let the dog off of the Leash and buddy ran right to luke and started licking him.

luke started crying and Hayes picked the dog up and put him in the cage.

Hayes sat on the ground and started playing with him, "hey buddy" Hayes said

like started making noises, then Hayes tickled him and he started laughing, it was the cutest thing ever.

ding dong, I went to the door and it was Cameron.

"how's maura?" I asked

"she's not as bad as I thought she was gonna be." cam said

"that's good" I said

"where luke" cam asked

"in the living room with hayes" I said

we went in there and Hayes had luke changed into his pyjamas and Cameron took him home.

i watched the walking dead with Hayes and then we went up to bed and I fell asleep right away.

I woke up in the middle of the night, and my stomach was hurting really bad, it was this feeling that I've never had before.

I felt like I was gonna puke, I got out of Hayes grip and ran into the bathroom, I leaned over the toilet and threw up.

my stomach still hurts and it doesn't feel like the stomach bug, I don't know what it is.

"are you okay?" Hayes asked once I laid in the bed.

"my stomach hurts, and it's not a bug, I don't know what it is" I said

"grace, we ya know, did it the other night, do you think that's what it is?" Hayes asked

"no, it can't be, I'm only 18 hayes, no" I cried

Hayes hugged me, "shhh, we don't know it for sure, we'll find out tomorrow"

I eventually fell asleep worried.