chapter 30

Graces POV

I woke up in Cameron's bed, but he's not here.

I went in my room and decided to just change into nike pros with sweatpants and a sports bra, because I was still in what I had on last night.

I threw my hair in a messy bun, put on socks, and walked down stairs.

I walked down and went into the kitchen and saw banners that said, "were gonna miss you Gracie!"

I saw all of my friends from school and soccer there, and I saw a cake, it made me cry.

it was a picture of trey, me, then richard all holding hands in kindergarten and we did a transformation and they put that next to it and the cake read, "we'll miss you gracie❤️"

I saw Trey and Richard standing there, Sierra and richard are no where near eachother, I looked at Sierra and he mouthed, "were done" to me about her and richard.

I ran over to trey and richard and hugged them, we were hugging when I realised that I only had a sports bra on.

I ran upstairs and threw a long sleeve training shirt on then ran back down, I hugged Kayla, then andrea, jenna, Sierra and all my other friends.

Trey was at one end of the coach and Richard was at the other so I was laying with my head on Trey and my feet on Richard.

Richard started talking, "I had to break up with sierra, ... she cheated on me" he put his head down and just shook it.

I sat up and hugged him, "I knew things weren't working" he wasn't that upset about it, which is good.

me trey and richard were all laughing and talking when Matt came over and sat on top of me.

"Matt move, your heavy" I said then he started messing my hair up and putting his pits in my face.

"Gracceeeee, were leaving in an hour" Matt sang then left.

"it looks so weird in here since there's only a coach and a cake." trey said then laughed.

"I sure am gonna miss you two dorks" I said that then a tear fell from my eye, I'm holding back a lot of tears.

Trey hugged me and richard joined, "it's okay we're gonna visit each other as often as we can, and we're always gonna be best friends" richard said.

We got a few pictures together then they had to leave, I gave them a huge hug and ran up to my room, I cried and cried.

someone knocked on the door, so I wiped my tears away, "come in"

Hayes walked in, he sat next to me, "I'm so happy that we will be together and we're not gonna be separated."

"me too Hayes, but I'm gonna miss trey and richard a lot because we have been best friends since kindergarden, they are like brothers to me." I said that and a tear rolled down my cheek, I'm holding back a pool of tears.

Hayes hugged me and I put my head in his chest then he whispered, "let it all out, I have you. You can cry in front of me. I love you baby."

I did just as he said, I cried and cried into his chest and he hugged me.

"it's time to leave" cameron screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

Hayes gave me a piggy back ride to the car and I just buried my head into his shoulder.

I got in the car and hayes sat next to me. we listened to luke bryan the whole way there.

We got to the airport and checked in and sat at our gate and waited.