Chapter 53

Graces POV

I woke up with a poundinh headche. Thats when everything came back, I was at Kaylass, and i strated getting emotional because i was mad at Cameron and havent talked to him all day, then Richard was trying to calm me down. I kept drinking and he called Trey because he couldnt get me to stop, but tht didnt work, eventually he carried me out of the house and i walked home and Nash and Matt know as of right now.

I got up and felt really dizzy, I put on sweatpants, a tshirt, and put my hair in a messy bun and then I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I saw Hayes and Maddie snuggling on the coach, and Cameron and everyone else in the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and Cam gave me the death glare. 

"Grace, do you understand if it wasnt for richard last night. you would be in the hospital getting your stomache pumped?" cam yelled at me

"No i wouldnt, i know kids who drink whole cases and are fine" i snapped back

"Yeah but they dont weigh 80 pounds and are only 5 foot." cam said back angrirly 

"Cam, back off, im sure you had a beer or 2 when you were 16, almost 17." i said back and he started flipping out

"GRACE, OKAY EVERYONE HAS, BUT I NEVER HAD TO HAVE A FRIEND CONTROL ME AND THEN COME HOME AND PASS OUT, IVE NEVER DRANK TO THAT EXTENT! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT, WHY THE HELL DID MOM AND DAD HAVE TO DIE AND I GOT CUSTODY OF YOU, I WISH THEY WOULDVE GIVEN YOU TO SIERRA. I FUCKING HATE TAKING CARE OF YOUR DUMB ASS." Cameron screamed and everyone looked at my with sympathy.

I just looked Cam in the eyes and then they softened, i cant believe he said that, is that actually how he feels?

I grabbed my wallet  and phone and ran out of the house, i wish I had my own car so that i could drive.

I ran and ran, but i dont know where I am going.

I looked behind me and saw someone chasing me, it wasnt any of the guys though. It was Max (abusive ex)

I screamed help and ran as fast as i could, i made a sharp turn down this alley, worst choice I couldve made because its a dead end.

I tried getting out but he caught up to me.

"hey baby, i just wanted apologize" he said and grabbed my hands

I pulled my arms away and said "get the fuck away from me" 

"lets go tlk about this" he said and then drug me into the alley, I tried pulling away but I couldnt. 

He slapped me across the face which hurt really bad, i fell to the ground and then he started kicking me. 

I need the guys right now. Almost as if on cue, some one screams at Max.

"Get away from her now" it was Matt

"What are you gonna do about it?" he said as he stomped on my head.

I saw matt tackle him to the ground and I heard voices calling my name, but not Cameron which made my heart sink.

Everything got blurry and eventually went black.

Hayes POV

I was running to get Grace while Matt beat up Mx and the police took him, and then her eyes shut.

"no grace! stay with me!" i said as i carried her to the car.

We rushed to the hospital and they took her back and we werent allowed to go back.

I sat on the ground and cried, i feel so bad for Grace, Cameron isint even here, after he said that to Grace, Maura got really upset.

"How could you have the heart to say that to her, she wishes that your mom and dad were here everyday. Cameron she loves you and is happy that its you taking care of her, you just broke her tiny little heart into a million peices. how the fuck could you do that to such a sweet little girl who is already fragile, she lost her parents so did you, she had to deal with her crazy ex boyfriend, she was rapped by your uncle, the kid is scared. I could see her getting better, you just ruined it all, do you understand what you just did to her, you jerk" she said as tears poured out of her eyes, then she go in her car.

I called her and asked her where she was going and she said to look for Grace. Me and all the guys except Cameron got into cars and searched. 

Cameron came running into the hospial crying hysterically, "this is all my fault" he said and st next o Maura

She gave him a dirty look and sat on the other side of the waiting room.

"doc, can i go see her?" Cam asked as soon as the doctor walked out.

"Go in one at a time" he said and Cameron ran in.

Camerons POV

I did something so wrong, I didnt mean one word of that, i love her to peices and couldnt imaine not having her.

When i walked in she looked down and started crying

"Im so sorry for being a pain in your life, Sierra is gonna come up next week and i will gowith her" she said as her voice craked

"grace your not going with sierra. I didnt mean one word of what I said. Im so sorry like you dont underatand. All of this is my fault. you know how I get when Im angry, whatever comes out was not controlled by me what so ever, i love you too much to loose you. I couldnt imagine not having you around here, all of our lives would be so boring. im sorry and I love you" i said

she hugged me and said "I love you"

The doctor eventually let us all in and we sat there and talked and then everyone went home except for me and Hayes, we stayed the night at the hospital with Gracie.