Chapter 59

Graces POV

I woke up around 10, and had to hurry and pack my suitcase for Disney because we are leaving the house at 3 and our flight leaves at 5.

I took a real fast shower and put my hair in a side braid and I put on leggings and a Disney t shirt to be in the spirit.

I packed my suitcase real quick, me and Hayes are staying in disney for 10 days.

I packed 5 pairs of jean shorts, 2 pairs of white jean shorts, 3 pairs of sofies, 3 skater skirts, 2 dresses, one fancy, one a sun dress. I also put in gray leggings and I have my black leggings on.

I packed a bunch of flowy tank tops, crop tops, t shirts, and 2 hoddies. I know we will be in Florida but I'll be cold at night.

I packed a bunch of comfy clothes for bed, my make up, my perfumes, lotion, straightner, curler, etc.

For shoes I packed converse, vans, sandals, flip flops, flats, and 1 pair of heels.

I zippered up my suitcase, packed Hayes, with a bunch of clothes, shoes, deodorant, and cologne.

I woke Hayes up and it's already 12:30, we went downstairs and everyone was awake.

"GOOD MORNING!" Taylor screamed and came running at us but I jumped out if the way and he hit the wall.

"alright, Hayes and Grace, in here now!" Cameron yelled from the kitchen.

We walked in to him standing cooking and Maura sitting on a still eating fruit.

"Okay, I expect you guys to be responsible in disney, we are trusting you guys to go alone. Hayes make sure she doesn't do anything stupid or get hurt, Grace, listen to Hayes, he is only trying to protect you. hayes listen to Grace she is only trying to protect you too. No dirty business in the hotel room but if so, USE PROTECTION! and be safe and have fun, I love you little shits" Cam said as he hugged us.

"okay Cam" we said

"and call me every night" Maura said

Me and Hayes are and talked with the guys for a while and then it was 3, we put our suit cases in my car. were just leaving my car at the airport.

We said bye to all of the guys and got in the car and drove away.

"I'm so excited!!" I squealed

"me tooo! but please pay attention to the rode!" Hayes yelled.

"turn here" Hayes said

"and here" he added.

"why are we at Richards house??" I questioned

"oh, I forgot to tell you, him, Trey, and Kayla are also coming, but we will still has a day or two where it's just us." Hayes said

"Hayes Grier, you out did yourslef" I said and reached over to hug him.

Kayla, Richard, and Trey threw their bags in the trunk and got in the back.

"happy birthday Gracahoe!" Trey said.

"yeah happy birthday" Richard and Kayla added.

"thank guys" I said

We got to the Air port, I parked, we got our bags out, I locked the car and Hayes grabbed my hand and we all walked into the air port.

"Grace, guess where our hotel suit is?" Hayes asked

"a hotel...?" I said

"the Cinderella castle" Hayes said.

"NOT AH! OH MY GOSH THIS IS A DREAM! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" I screamed because ever since I was a kid I always wanted to go in there.

"we're staying at some other place down the street" Kayla said

"oh okay" I said not really caring because I get to stay in the Cinderella castle.

Our plane was called and we got on, I had the window seat and Hayes sat in the middle and some old lady sat on the end.

I slept the whole plane ride then I was woken up by a smiling Hayes. "babe, were here, were here!" he squeled

"yeahhh" I whispered yelled so I wasn't being loud.

We all got off of the plane and got a taxi to our hotel, I saw the Cinderella castle and was in shock of how pretty it is.

I got a smiling picture with Hayes in front of it, and a kissing one.

I got a smiling one and silly ones with Kayla. and I got silly ones and ones where I was being held up in a mount with Richard and Trey. and I also got one where I was on Hayes shoulder, then we got one of all of us that some stranger took.

We split up to go to our hotels and once me and Hayes got in and unpacked it was 11, so we laid in the king size bed all cuddled up and watched you story.

"hayes, I can't thank you enough,you are actually the best thing that has happened in my life. I'm laying with the guy of my dreams in the Cinderella Castle, I can't believe this, and my best friends are here. Thank you so much. I love you" I said and then kissed Hayes.

"I love you Grace" Hayes said and we watched Toy Story for a little while and then fell asleep.

Hayes POV

Grace was so excited, and when she found out we were staying in the Cinderella Castle she freaked out.

I am so happy that I'm the one making we happy, and I'm just happy to see the girl I love happy.