Chapter 41

grace POV

I saw someone that I thought I would never see again..... Max. (abusive ex boyfriends incase you didn't remember)

I got so scared, Cameron was holding Maddy and I was holding Hayes hand, I'm gonna have a panic attack.

I looked over and Max was giving me this smirk like he's been waiting for me.

"leave now" I heard Matt say to him.

"no, im here to apologise for everything I did, and win grace back." he said while still grinning.

"not happened." cam said while holding into Maddie super tight.

"aw who's this max said while reaching out to put his hand on her back."

"don't touch her" jack G said.

"oh, this must be the baby that was made after your uncle raped grace." max said.

"shut the fuck up and leave us now." Nash said while getting up in his face.

he didn't leave and he threw a punch, shit here comes the panic attack.

Hayes POV

me and Cameron were each standing on a side of Grace who is crying now.

She's starting to shake.

"grace calm down its okay." I said while I rubbed we back.

"Grace it's fine" cam said, but I think he has her medicine with him now because of her having them badly recently.

Grace got worse and could barley stand anymore, I picked her up bridal style and went over to a bench with her, cam and maddy, while everyone else got Max to leave.

Cameron set Mads down on the bench next to me and she looks scared, then she saw cam pull the needle out and she started crying and got up and ran.

She ran to Matt who was the closest, she clinged onto his left and cried.

Matt picked her up and comforted her.

Grace calmed down and Max left so we decided to just go to the hotel and watch movies.

we got into the car and Maddie was still crying and holding onto Matt.

"mad, you have to get buckled in your seat, let go now." Matt said, not knowing why she was crying, no one really knows why.

"h-he's gonna h-hurt me." she said sobbing.

"who?" Matt said still holding her

"cc-cam"

"no he's not" Matt said

"that's what my Dad used to do, he would put that stick in my arm and.." Maddie said

"shhhh, it's a needle, it's helps Gracie when she is sick, Cameron would never use it on you unless you were sick. and I promise none of us will hurt you." Matt said while pinky promising her, then she let go and sat in her seat.

Graces POV

we got to the house and Maddie was out cold.

"I got her" hayes said while gently unbuckling her and picking her up.

He wrapped his arms around Maddie and carried her up to bed.

"Grace come here please" hayes whisper yelled across the hotel room.

I went over, "can you help me put her pyjamas on her, she can't sleep in jeans." Hayes said while holding up her nightgown.

I changed her and she didn't wake up, then hayes tucked her in bed and kissed her forehead, "good night princess, I love you"

then Nash came in and crawled into bed with her, so we went into mine and Cams room.

"can we watch a scary movie first" maura asked

"yessss" we all said in unison.

"yayy" maura said while sitting next to Cam who was smiling at how cute she was.

I was sitting next to Hayes and Matthew.

we put in a Texas chainsaw masecur.

it was all jumpy and stuff but I love scary movies.

Every time a scary part would come on, Matt would hide his head behind me and scream like a skittle girl.

A really scary part came up all of a sudden and Jack J, threw the popcorn up and screamed then hopped onto Taylor.

"sorry, there was a um a huge bird on me" jack said while starting to play it cool

"who are you, Grace?" Carter said

"shut up" I said while putting my head into hayes.

we all just laid on the beds and floors everywhere cause people were too scared to leave.

I laid on the floor with Hayes and Matt was on the other side, I was almost asleep when Jack J started talking.

"why would you guys do if a bull just rammed in here?" he said

"SHUT UP!" Jack G screamed a while throwing a pillow at him, I eventually tuned them out and fell asleep.