Chapter 87t

Graces POV

I woke up Hayes wasn't in bed so I went downstairs.

I saw Hayes laying on the couch.

"HAYES LETS GET FOOD!" I said

"GOOD IDEA!" Hayes yelled and jumped up, he was in basket ball shorts with no shirt.

"get some clothes on" I said joking

"your only wearing a big shirt, you don't have pants in except boxer shorts so you can't say anything!" Hayes teased back.

the dot came in and sat at his good bowl, Hayes filled it and I made pancakes.

"grace what are we gonna do today?" Hayes asked

"A BIG FAMILY CLEANING DAY! me and you will jut clean the whole house, vacuum, dust, wipe everything down spotless!" I said

"ugh, no" Hayes whined.

"I've gotta get that done and then toot row I'm gonna get stuff for Kayla's room, she's gonna need clothes and stuff" I said

"fine" Hayes said

"I call not doing the bathrooms" Hayes said

"okay deal" I said

"you can switch wash do the living room, I think the fire place needs done" I said

"okay, I'll do the fireplace, switch was, and yard work." Hayes said

"okay" I said and put his pancakes in the table infront of him.

Hayes literally devoured the his pancakes then went upstairs and got changed.

I finished eating my breakfast and drank water and then went upstairs and got changed into an old tshirt and sofies.

"Hayes, I'll do all the inside except the fireplace, so when you come inside TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF AT THE DOOR!" I yelled

"okay" Hayes said then went outside.

I put music on and put mine and Hayes sheets, blankets, and pillows cases in the wash.

I cleaned the living room, I dusted, cleaned the windows, and vacuumed then lite a candle.

I moved to the family room and did the same, then the kitchen and I mopped it and everything. I did the dining room.

I switched the wash and out the blankets from the guest rooms in there.

I went to the downstairs and cleaned the movie room and the rest of the downstairs.

I cleaned all of the bathroom nice and shiny and then switched the wash again.

I put clothes in it and then made all of the beds and cleaned the rooms upstairs.

the whole house was spotless.

Hayes came in with his shoes on and I got him right at the door.

"STOP!" I yelled.

Hayes laughed then went back outside and came in with no shoes on.

He checked the chimney and said it was fine and then went upstairs to shower.
I went into the main bathroom because Hayes was in the one in our room.

I got showered then got changed into another pair of sofies and a tank top.

I went into my bedroom and put my clothes in the hamper and left my towel hanging in the bathroom to dry.

Hayes clothes were on the floor.

"HAYES!" I yelled then picked them up and put them in the hamper.