chapter 18

graces POV

I woke up to Matt jumping on me and Hayes screaming at him to get off cause he wanted to sleep longer. we went back to sleep and then Matt came back and poured cold water all over us, I jumped up, grabbed clothes and headed for the shower.

I took a shower and then when I got out I out in gray leggings and Hayes UNC hoddie. I straightened my hair and walked out of the bathroom to everyone ready, "cute hoddie." Hayes said as he hugged me, then he pecked me on the lips and we walked out of the room hand in hand.

I've been getting hate again but I'm just not going on social media and I'm certainly not telling the guys unless it gets really bad.

we got to the place and waited backstage for about an hour. "grace let's go, we have to go on stage" Shawn said

"I think I'm gonna stay backstage today, but thanks"

all the boys went on stage and after about a half hour Hayes came back, "Gracie will you please come onstage" hayes begged "nah" "why not" hayes asked

I didn't know what to say so I just got up and ran, I didn't know where I was going but I just ran and then started laughing to cover so he wouldn't be suspicious

"Grace why did you run, I hate running after you, your faster than all the guys except me and why are you laughing"

"I'm laughing because I just made you run"

we got up and went backstage, it was only me and hayes there so we decided to play hide and seek cause he didn't wanna go onstage either.

"NOT IT!" Hayes screamed

I counted to 45 ad started looking, I had no idea where I was going, I walked through this one door, and

it was the stage. I tried slipping back through the door without anyone noticing me but Nash did

"Gracie come here" Nash screamed ten all heads turned towards me and I heard a bunch of sighing.

Nash's POV

I saw grace come through the door from backstage and then she tried going back in but I stopped her.

"we're just having fans ask us questions, why don't you join" Nash says

Matt picked on a snotty looking blonde headed girl "this ones for Cameron"

"yes" cam said

"why do you bring your sister with you, even though all the fans hate her and how could you not be pissed about being seen in public with her?"

"because I love her" cam replied

grace just smiled and looked at the ground then cam called on a girl that had brown hair, she was about 18, " this is for grace"

"why don't you use social media anymore?" she asked

Grace just looked at the ground "I don't know"

Hayes came back out and there were no more seats so he went and sat on Graces lap" Ow Hayes your fat get up" grace laughed

we finished our show and headed backstage, there was this girl sitting back there, she was gorgeous, she had brown hair, blue/green/brown eyes and freckles.

Cam walked up to her and kissed her, "guys i want you to meet my girl friend, Maura"

"hi" is all she said, she seemed shy.

we all introduced our selves and then we went back to the hotel.

Maura came and stayed with us for a little bit and we didn't do anything

Graces POV

maura is gorgeous and really nice, I hope that Cam doesn't screw this up😂

we were sitting in the hotel when Hayes left, he has been gone for a while with Cam, I wonder what they are up to.

it's been about an hour when Hayes came through the door, he say down next to me, "grace let's go get ice cream" hayes said sounding really excited

I got up and put my uggs on and we walked out the door, we made it to the lobby and I saw Cam standing with a girl, she then turned around ad it was Kayla!

"KAY!" I screamed and ran and jumped right into her. I started crying because I was so excited, "what are you doing here" I asked her

we'll Cameron and Hayes planned for me and someone else to come, then my cousin G came through the door, "G!!" I said an ran ad hugged him.

it was only 5 so we decided to go out to eat, but only me, Hayes, Maura, Kayla, Cam, and G went. we got to the restaurant and sat down. we were sitting and talking then G sounded serious, "Grace, Cam, Kay, and Hayes now cause we're getting close I have to tell you something"

"I'm joined the army and I leave to go to Afghanistan in a week"

I tried to hold back the tears but I could feel them roll down my cheek, I just say there frozen until Hayes hugged me, Maura was hugging Cam, and G was hugging Kayla.

We all calmed down and ate then went to the hotel, we decided to play ding dong ditch. we were on the 5th floor and it was my turn to go, I stepped out of the elevator and Cam held it open, I knocked on a door and ran for the elevator, but the doors were shut, a guy from the room came out screaming in a towel.

I started running and couldn't find the stairs and he was chasing me and he was pissed, he pulled a fire extinguisher off the wall an told me he was gonna hurt me with it, now I'm freaking out. I'm running as fast as I can and ten I find the stairs, I ran down them with this guy right behind me, I saw Cameron running toward me and Hayes screaming at the guy, I heard him but I couldn't see, every thing went black.