Chapter 55

Graces POV

I woke up and Maddie was laying across Hayes chest and he was reaching her how to play piano tiles.

"morning" I said as I tickled Maddies side. she leaped onto me and hugged me.

"Haysie said that today we could go laser tagging and then we could go to build a bear and then we could go to McDonald's for lunch and then we could go to the park and then the mall and then get ice cream and go home!!" Maddie said getting really excited and it was cute.

"that sounds like a plan to me" I said

I showered last night and Nash bathed Maddie last night and god only know when the last time Hayes showered was.

I got changed into light was jean shorts, a taylor caniff shirt, and my black vans. I wore my straight hair down and then went to help Maddie get ready.

"I wanna wear this!" she said pointing to a blue and pink sundress.

I pulled out the dress and put it on her and then I put her sandals on her and brushed her hair and put it half up-half down.

"thank you!" Maddie said and we walked downstairs and Hayes was waiting for us and Taylor was awake.

"representing" Taylor said and then winked

"yes. yes I am" I said and grabbed Maddie, my self, and Hayes pop tarts.

"you look cute" Taylor said to Maddie.

"thank you Tay" Maddie said and hugged Taylor.

"let's go chickidies!" I said and we all got into Hayes car.

Hayes buckled Maddie into her boaster seat and I got into the passenger side and we drove to the laser tag place.

We we're put on different teams and Maddie went with Hayes so I was against both of them.

We put on our vests and went into the room to play, I hid behind this thing and was just gonna kill anyone who walked by.

I saw this little blonde head pass by and a tall brown head with her, I killed both of them and Maddie was like "not again"

"Maddie, let's hide behind this wall and shoot people who walk by" Hayes said and pulled Maddie to where I was.

I sat there real queit, they had their back to me, then I shot them and ran out.

they chased me as killed me. then I lost then in there again.

the game need and I walked to the room to put my vest back and Hayes was holding Maddie who was crying.

"Maddie, what's wrong?" I asked

"she fell and her knee got cut" Hayes said

the people us a bandage and we cleaned her knee up and put it on.

"McDonald time!" Maddie said getting excited

we drove to McDonald's and I didn't get anything from there because I don't know how you could eat from there, it's disgusting.

once they finished eating we drove to the mall. "Hollister first" I said

we went into Hollister and I bought a cute flowy crop top.

Hayes was holding Maddie and we went to pay, as we were leaving the young teenage cashier said, "you guys are a really cute family"

I laughed, "she's our niece, were only 16, but thank you"

"Hayes guess what tomorrow is?" I asked

"I don't know" he said

"it's your birthday!" I said

"oh yeah" he said.

we for Maddie a few pairs a flip flops and some sun dresses and cute outfits, by the time we were done in her stores, she was asleep on Hayes shoulder.

we skipped ice cream and went home, it was about 10pm and Maddie was asleep so Hayes put her right into bed.

"everyone in the family room please" cam shouted.

we all sat down and Maura and cam stood in front of us.

"guys, other than being engaged, we have a huge announcement." Maura said

"We are expecting a baby" Cam said and him and Maura smiled and so did all of the guys.

"How far along are you?" I asked

"1 month" Maura said and put her hands on her stomach.

"congrats, I can't wait" is what everyone said.

We watched a movie and i fell asleep 10 minutes into it.