Chapter 7

Hayes POV

I woke up and Grace was sleeping in my arms with her good cheek on my chest, her face looked like it was getting better. Tonight I was planning on taking Grace out to eat but then i remember that we were returning tomagcon for the summer and we were going to Miami, it was 6:30 right now and our plane was leaving at 9.

I decided to wake up Gracie first, so i lightly shook her and she squinted her eyes and said she needed to sleep longer because she had a headache. I left the room and walked into nash and Cam's room and scream at the top of my lungs, "FIRE! WAKE UP!"

Cam jumped up and ran into Graces room and picked her up in one arm and Kay in the otherand ran down stairs then he saw me laughing, "This was a joke wasnt it?" cam said feeling salty. Nash was up and eating breakfast and had already put all of our bags in the trunk, so we just had to get changed and eat then we could leave.

I could tell Grace was still in pain just by her eyes, she should be better soon, though.

Grace's POV

I woke up because i was thrown over Cams shoulder and he was running out the door, Hayes played a joke on him. My head wass pounding and i was really dizzy. I went upstairs took a shower, then changed into jean shorts and a black tank top, i wore my naturally staright hair down.

I walked downstairs and took 2 advil and grabbed a water bottle, I was going out to the car when I saw Kay crying.I went over to her and hugged her and i started crying to "G, Im really gonna miss you, i dont know what im gonna do without my bestfriend for 2 months, if anything like concert insident happens again, inform me sonnoer. and promise me that you'll call me everyday, oh and 1 more thing, if Hayes breaks your heart call me so i can come chop his testicles off" Grace spoke up and i laughed at the last part and gave her one last hug and got in the car.

I sunnged next to hayes who played with my hair till i fell asleep, god i love this kid.

I heard Hayes talking, "Cameron, i think Grace is still in pain, so i dont wanna wake her up, when we get there ill carry her and you and Nash canc carry the bags?"

"Thanks Hayes, I appreciate you helping her after all shes been through, i dont know where she would be if it werent for you." cam said back

then i felt someones warm hands go under my thighs and then my head hit thier chest, and i drozed off until i felt someone shake me, "Grace i would love to hold you and snuggle with you longer, but we have to go through security, so you have to get up babe." hayes whispered in my ear, which sent chills down my back.

Hayes POV

We went through security and then we were getting on the plane when grace screamed really loud, "I CALL WINDOW SEAT!"

I was sitting next to Grace and Cam and Nash were infront of us, Grace looked really uncomftorable so i lifted up the arm rest between us and she laid her head on my chest and soon fell asleep. This girl sleeps a lot, but ill be nice and let her sleep since shes probably in pain right now.

We landed and i realized that Graces bruise was almost gone and she didnt seem as in much pain, she was her normal self again and that me happy, that we could be back to normal.

She was jumping around and smiling and laughing and being loud, i decided to take Grace out to dinner tonight to some fancy resturant, i hope she likes it.

"Grace I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight?"

"It would be my pleasure" Grace said and gave me a hug

"Where are we going so i know what to wear?" Grace asked

"Its a suprise but dess formal." i replied and winked

Graces POV

Hayes was taking me on a date tonight but i didnt know where he just said dress formal.

Today flew by, we made vines and had fun, the guys werent coming till tomorrow morning, so we didnt do much.

I started getting ready at 5 and Hayes was coming at 7, We did the oatmeal challege and i got dirty so i hopped in the shower and got out thenblow dried my hair and loosley curled it, I noticed that my bruise was basically gone, so i only had to use a little bit of makeup to cover it up.

I finally put on my dress, it was black and was tight at the top then had a little silvery belt right below my boobs and was flowy to about mid thigh, i was going to wear sparkly snadles but since Hayes said to wear formal, I decided on some black heals. I grabbed my wristlet and phone and haerd a knock on the door, and saw hayes standing there in a black suit.

"you look amazing" Hayes said breaking the silence

"Don't look to bad youslef Grier." I said back while laughing

We arrived at dinner and it was amazing, the we went back home and went to bad because it was already 12.