Chapter 89

~1 year and 6 months later so they are both 20~

Graces POV

Today me and Hayes are going to the beach, just us 2.

"grace, I made chocolate chip pancakes" Hayes said while waking me up.

"okay, I'm coming down now" I said

I got up and went downstairs and saw my now big dog sitting starring at me while I ate.

"buddy, leave her alone" Hayes said

buddy left and Hayes sat next to me.

"okay so today we'll go to the beach and then leave around 4:30 and then go out to eat?" Hayes asked

"can we come home and shower and get changed then go out to eat?" I asked

"yeah" Hayes said

"okay sounds good" I said and gave him a kiss then went upstairs to get changed.

I put on my black bathing suit bottoms and a coral colored top.

I put on my cover up and flip flops then I grabbed my sun glasses and met Hayes downstairs who was ready.

we got in the car and drove to the beach and Hayes was tapping the steering wheel the whole way there and he only does that when he is nervous.

"Hayes what are you nervous about?" I asked

"uh nothing" Hayes said

"I know you are, and I'll get to the bottom of it" I said

Hayes laughed and then we parked and walked up to the beach with our fingers interlocked.

once we got there I laid out on a towel to tan and I knew that Hayes was gonna make me go in the water.

"grace come in the water for a little bit" Hayes said

"no" I said and put my sunglasses down and laid back.

Hayes came over and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and ran to the water.

"Hayes no! don't!" I screamed

"what's your excuse?" Hayes asked

"um, I have my period" I said

"that's a lie, that was 2 weeks ago" Hayes said

"ugh, true" I said

Hayes went to throw me but I gripped into him and pulled him under too.

"grace!" Hayes complained

"ha payback" I said

we swam for an hour and then got out.

Hayes looked at his phone and then went into the bag he brought and took something out and put it in his pocket.

I looked up at a plane flying by and saw a big sign on it that said.

"grace, will you marry me?"

I looked at Hayes and he was on a knee holding a box with a ring in it.

"grace, I love you and I have acne ice laid eyes on you and I never doubted being with you for my whole life. your my rock. will you marry me?" Hayes said

I just shook my head yes and I know that I'm like shaking and I she's a tear.

Hayes stood up and put the beautiful ring on my finger.

he cupped my cheeks with his hand and kissed me.

everyone on the beach cheered.

I pulled away and hugged him.

when we were hugging I whispered in his ear, "so that's why you were nervous today huh?"

he laughed and said yes.

"how about we go get showered and go out to eat now?" Hayes asked

"yeah" I said.

we got all of our stuff together and went to the car.

we got in the car and Hayes started talking.

"grace I love you so much" Hayes said

"I love you hayesieboo" I said

we got home and I went inside and showered then I got changed into a maxi skirt and a floral shirt with it.

I put in my sandals and wore my straight hair down, I put on a little bit of make up.

I went downstairs and Hayes was walking in the door from walking Buddy.

"outback?" Hayes asked

"yes!" I said because I love that restaurant so much.

Me and Hayes drove to the outback and got our seats.

We ordered and are and it was really good.

once we paid, we drove home and went inside and decided to watch a movie.

I got changed into sofies and a tshirt and texted cameron.

"Hayes proposed!" I said

"about time" he said

Kayla was let out and was wrapped up with everything right away, I didn't even get to see her, so it's been 2 years since I saw her and she gets out tomorrow and I'm not letting her screw it up this time.

"are you excited for kay to come home?" Hayes asked

"yes" I said

"we will get up at 6am and leave so we get her right away and she doesn't get mixed up with the wrong people" Hayes said

"thanks Hayes" I said

"no problem" he said

we snuggled up on the couch and watched christmas vacation.

I fell asleep in Hayes arm and felt him carry me up to bed and I fell asleep again in my bed with Hayes, the guy I'm going to spend the rest if my life with and raise a family with, my best Friend.

A/N

sorry I can't put a picture of the ring, my phone is like broken.

this boo is going to end soon and I need your guys opinion.

should I make a sequel of them having kids or should I make a book about being Hayes Griers twin sister?