chapter 65

graces POV
I woke up and took a real fast shower, today is mine and Hayes prom, yesterday i found the dress right away,(in the picture along with the shoes) I made an appointment to get my hair done and i got shoes.
This is our senior prom so its big, Trey and Kayla are going together and Richard is going with Sierra, i know they broke up but they are still friends. Everybody is going as friends except for me and Hayes.
I got changed into leggings and a zip up jacket because after I get my hair done i cant pull a shirt over it.
I told Cameron I was leaving and I drove and picked Kayla and Sierra up and we went and got our hair done together, I got an updo (in the picture). Once I was finished I paid the girl and we drove to my house to get ready, Maura is going to help us with our makeup because shes good at that stuff.
We got home and ran right up to my room, the guys are going to be here in an hour, we are doing picures at my house, since all of the guys are here and all.
We all put on our dresses and obviosuly took selfies together. Im gonna wait to put on my shoes because they are gonna hurt my feet.
We called Maura up to help us now and we all went for the natural look, she put on a little bit of foundation then powder and some brownish/blackish/tansih eyeshadow if that makes sense, and eyeliner and mascara.
Were ready now and the guys are already here, i put my shoes on and we went downstairs, everyone looked so shocked that I could clean up that nice.
"Alright, pictures now, get outside!" Maura yelled while pushing everyone out the door.
Hayes got me a little bouqeut thing of flowers and i stuck that flower pin onto his jacket.
"you look gorgeous" Hayes said
"Thanks, not to bad yourself either" I said'
We got pictures in a group then we got ones of just me and Hayes. Me and Hayes being the childish people we are got one of us sticking our tonges out and being silly.
We got one of me and Hayes with all the Magcon guys, then I got one with Luke, then with Maura, then with Cameron. Then i got one with Sierra and Kay, then just Kayla. Then i got one with Richard and Trey, then i got indivisual pictures with all of the guys and then a picture with each guy and Hayes.
"Were gonna be late" Richard said so we all got into my car and drove there
"I think Grace is gonna win prom queen" Sierra said
"I didnt run" i said
"i put your name in" sierra said
"and i put Hayes in, so i think you guys will win together because everyone loves you guys together" Trey said
Me and Hayes just looked at eachother and smiled. We pulled up and started walking in and Hayes grabbed my hand.
"I still cant get over how perfect you look" hayes said and i blushed and covered my face.
"its cute" Hayes said while taking my hands off of my face, i hugged him super tight and we walked in.
We got pictures together that they do there and then we went and danced. A slow song came on and Hayes pulled me into him, he put his hand on my back and i put mine around his kneck, i put my haed on his chest and we swayed to the beat of the song.
The song was over and an announcer came on, "Okay now we are gonna reveal the prom king and queen of the senior class!"
the crowd went wild, Hayes grabbed my hand and i squeezed it and he gave me a reassuring squeeze ack.
"Okay the Senior prom queen is........ GRACE DALLAS!" The announcer said, i got so excited, i walked up onto the stage and they put a sash around me and put a tiara on my head.
"the senior prom king is...... HAYES GRIER!" The crowd went wild and he came up on stage and smiled at me while they put a sash and crown on his head.
We danced and had so much fun at prom, we were walking oto the car when Hayes started talking, "Grace Marie, I love you so much and couldnt ask for a better bestfriend or girl friend, thanks for making this an unforgetable night"
"I love you Hayes and i couldnt ask for a better bestfriend or boyfriend either and I couldnt have of had such an amazing time tonight if it wasnt for you" I said while kissing him, we kissed for a good 3 minutes then we got in the car and Hayes volunteered to drive home.
Everyone got in the car and we dropped them off at their house, me and Hayes got to my house and everyone is still here, we walked in and everyone started "awwwwwwww" ing at us.
"what?" i asked
"You guys got prom king and queen together" Matt said
"oh yeah" i said and giggled
"I always wanted to be prom queen just 1 time, i ran every time, but i never got it, I shouldnt have ever of ran, it made the bullying worse" Maura said as she started to tear up.
"you were bullied?" Jack G said
"Yeah, all the time, it even got physical" Maura said and started crying
Cam went to hug her and so did i, "Maura the same thing happened to me before I moved" i said
"But how, your perfect" she said while looking up
"so are you" Cam said before I could
The baby started crying, "I got him" Jack J said while running up stairs to Lukes room
"Maura, listen to me. Your perfect, those people were stupid and that was in the past, we all love you, your my inspiration, i want to be just like you one day. And guess what is in 3 weeks" i said
"our wedding" she said and imidently brightened up
"i know its like 11pm but lets go get ice cream, just us" Cam said
"Grace watch Luke" cam said
"okay" i said and they left, Matt sat and played with Luke who wouldnt go back to sleep.
"im gonna go get changed" i said while going up stairs, i took my shoes and dress off and put on sweatpants and a tank top, i put my hair in a messy bun and went back downstairs and Luke was asleep in his baby swing.
I went on my phone and saw that i was tagged in a bunch of pictures on twitter and instagram.
Cameron posted a picture of me and Luke, "My 2 baby are growing up<3"
Cameron posted anoher picture of me and hime, "Have fun tonight, but not too much!"
Matt posted a picture of me, him, and Hayes being silly, "Can't belive they are seniors"
The Jacks posted a picture of me and them, "Little Dallas off to prom with little Grier"
Taylor posted a picture of all of the magcon group with me and Hayes in the middle, "I guess you could say they clena up nice"
Aaron posted one of me him and Hayes, "Im not ready to send them off to senior prom"
Carter posted one of me and him, "Gracie is growing up way too fast, but her height hasnt changed"
Hayes posted one where he had his arms around my waist and was looking down at me smiling and i was looking up at him, "The girl of my dreams. I love you Grace Marie"
I commented back on hayes, "I love you so much"
I commented back stuff on all of the other ones too.
Maura and Cameron came back and Cam picked Luke up and put him in bed, and i realised that Nash and Maddie werent here today, and I havent seen Maddie in a while.
I walked into Cams room, "Cam, where were Nash and Maddie today?" i asked
"Hayes invited Nash to come today and Nash mustve been in a bad mood, he cursed Hayes off and told him to never contact him again" Cam said
"oh my goah, thats awful, Hayes didnt say anything, I have to go over to him" i said
"Grace, its 12, go to sleep and see him tomorrow" Cam said and I started to cry
"No cam, im an awful girlfriend, i didnt even notice he was upset, i have to go see him now!" I said ans started running down the stairs.
Cameron jumped up and chased me but he couldnt catch me, i looked back for a second.
"Grab her!" Cam said and I was picked up by someone.
"Grace, Hayes is fine" Matt said
I started kicking, "PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I screamed at him
I heard sirens coming down the street and they stopped, "where are they going?" i asked Jack J who was looking out the window.
"Grace, why dont you go to bed" Cam said
"No, theyre at Hayes house, arent they" i screamed
"Yeah" Jack J said and i ran outside to see Hayes unconciouns on the gurnie