Chapter 36

Graces POV

I woke up and felt like complete and utter crap. Cameron wasn't in the room and there was a lot of noise coming from down stairs.

I have a headache and I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

wait a minute how did I get in Cams bed, and now i feel dizzy.

I got up and went down stairs to get some water, all the guys are in the family room and they are making a mess that I'm gonna have to clean.

"Cameron I don't feel good but I'm hungry, what should I eat?" I asked

"toast and go back to bed, you look like shit."

"thanks cam, that felt great." I said being sarcastic

"I didn't mean it like that, you just look sick and you had a fever when I woke up." cam said

"whatever, and I'm going into the screening room so I can watch tv." I said while walking to the room that is like a movie theatre but coaches instead.

I ate my toast and then went into the screening room and laid down on the ground all wrapped up in fluffy blankets.

I could feel the toast coming back up. I hate being sick so much!

I ran for the bathroom then threw up.

I walked out and laid back in my fluffy blankets on the ground while watching Chicago fire. (best show ever made)

Cameron came in and laid with me, he wrapped his arms around me and I laid into him and fell asleep.

I woke up to Cam screaming ,"guys shut the hell up, she's sick and your gonna wake her up."

I whispered in his ear, "cam, it's fine I'm already up."

"do you feel any better?" Nash asked

"yeah, I feel a lot better actually." I said while getting up to go take a shower.

first I ate some pancakes then for in the shower, then I showered and got changed into leggings and a hoddie.

Then I looks at my phone, I had texts and kissed face time calls from Hayes.

and 76 missed calls from Karyn, Kayla's mom.

I called her and she answered the phone hysterically crying, "grace, kayla was attack by shark when she was surfing"

"WHAT?" I screamed while crying

"I know you and I know that your probably leaving right now, were in Mary's hospital in room 456." karyn said then hung up, I wrote it in my phone.

I ran down stairs I find Cam, "CAM WHERE ARE YOU, WE H-HAVE TO LEAVE R-RIGHT NOW!" I screamed while searching for cameron.

I ran into someone, I looked up and it's Taylor.

"whoa, grace what happened?" taylor said while holding my shoulders.

"I need cam." is all taut I could get out.

I ran away and finally found cam with all the other guys in the screaming room.

"grace what's wrong?" Nash asked

"Cameron we have to go to New Jersey right now, Kayla was attacked by a shark."

I broke down right there, Cameron hugged me.

he booked the flight and it was for 5:00 tonight, i packed a bag and still haven't stopped crying.

"Grace it's time to leave!" Matt screamed up the stairs.

I grabbed my bag and ran down stairs, I got to the bottom of the stairs and Matt wrapped his arms around me, "she's gonna be okay, so be strong for her, okay?"

"okay matt." I said while pulling out of the hug.

I got into the car with Nash and Cameron and then i got to the airport.

"Cam, where's your bag?" I asked while going to the gate.

"grace, I'm not going, only you are." cameron said then hugged me and left.

I bored the plane and I was sitting next to a young guy, probably his early 20's.

~skipping plane ride~

I got off the plane and saw Trey and Richard there waiting for me, i ran and hugged them.

"grace stop crying, she's gonna be okay." trey said while rubbing my wet cheeks with his sleeve.

Richards mom was waiting for us in the car so we all got in, Richard sat up front and me and Trey got into the back.

"hey grace, how are you I haven't seen you in forever!" Richards mom said while pulling out.

"I've been better, how about you?"

"oh honey, she's gonna be okay, and I'm doing good" she said.

I tapped my leg impatiently waiting to he to the hospital.

"grace stop, she's fine." trey said while holding my leg.

we pulled up to the hospital and sprinted in. Trey and Rich followed me.

I got to her from and ran in, I hugged her mom and saw her laying on the bed asleep and her arm was all wrapped up.

I sat there for a few hours then decided to go sit out side for a few minutes for some fresh air.

Trey came with me, we walked outside and sat on the bench.

now that I'm outside and I can let it all out, I just started balling my eyes out.

I looked up and saw someone running for the hospital doors, is that Hayes, it's defiantly him.

he looked at me then screamed, "Grace!"

I jumped up an we both ran for eachother, we hugged really tight.

"I hate seeing her like this." I said into his chest.

"I know, but she'll get better." hues said while hugging me super tight.

He pulled out of the hug and held my hand and me, hayes, and Trey all walked back inside.

we got into the room and Kayla wasn't there.

""where is she, what happened?" I asked

"her artery burst, she had to go into surgery." richard said while shaking his head.

hayes pulled me into a hug, "shhhh it's okay"

we all decide to sleep in the hospital tonight, I sat on Hayes lap on a chair and put my head into his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I love you grace marie."

"I love you too hayes" I said and then fell asleep.