chapter 40

Graces POV

My alarm started buzzing at 4am, our flight leaves at 5:30, so we have to leave here at 4:30.

I work everyone up and I changed Maddie into black sweatpants, her red magcon hoodie, and her uggs, then I jut put her hair in a messy bun.

I changed myself into grey sweatpants with a light blue soccer hoddie, I put my uggs on, and put my hair in a messy bun.

Nash picked Maddie up and we all brought our stuff out to the car.

we got in the car and everyone was sleepy so it was quiet. We finally got to the airport and borded the plane.

Maddie wanted to sit next to me and Hayes so I was at the isle seat and Maddie was in the middle and Hayes got the window seat.

"do you know who your gonna meet?" hayes asked maddie.

"WHO?!" she said getting all excited

"Cams girlfriend" hayes said real quiet

"is she nice?" Maddie said looking worried

"yes. she is really nice, you will love her." hayes said to Maddie

"but I'll always love Gracie the most" Maddie said while giving me a hug.

"me too." Hayes said.

Maddie fell asleep on me and the plane landed.

Taylor came over and picked her up, we all walked out and saw maura.

she gave Cameron a big hug and then they made out for a minute.

"so, where's the baby I've been hearing about?" maura said

"right here" taylor said as Maddie was waking up.

She's really shy, she gripped onto Taylor and then Maura walked over, "hi, I'm Maura." she said as she bent down to her height.

"hi, I'm Maddie" she said and then gave Maura hug, she warmed up to her really fast.

"can we get food?" Matt said

"yeah pleasseeee" Maddie said

"okay!" Nash said as we walked into dunkin donuts that's in the airport.

We all got breakfast sandwiches and bagels and sat down and ate.

Once we are and for back to the hotel we all got our rooms.

Nashs POV

the rooms were..

Me, Maddie, Shawn, Carter.

Grace, Cam, maura, Hayes.

Jack, jack, aaron, and taylor.

we all put our stuff in our rooms then decided to go so something today since we don't have Magcon.

Tomorrow is December, we were just in Cali so it was hot but now were in New York so it's cold.

Even though it's cold, we're still gonna just walk around Times Square and shop, we still have to get Maddie a few things, she had nothing when we got her.

We all got in cars and drove to times square. Hayes seemed really excited about something, I wonder what he's up to....

Hayes POV

Tomorrow is mine and Graces 6 month anniversary (a/n sorry if it's not the same as the other chapters but from now on it's the second.)

We will be at magcon tomorrow so I want to do something special tonight.

I really hope she enjoys what I have planned.

we were all walking around Times Square and Maddie was tired so we were all taking then holding her and Grace was holding her at the perfect time.

"Gracie look it's starting to snow." Maddie said while trying to catch the snowflakes.

"I know, hopefully, we can have a snowball fight tomorrow and build a snowman, I love the snow!" grace said to maddie.

"me too!" Maddie said back.

We were walking by that big screen and Maddies eyes for wide.

"GRACIE, HAYES, LOOK YOU GUYS ARE UP THERE!!" Maddie screamed then everyone looked at it.

It was a picture of me and Grace from when we first started dating, and it ha a caption on it that said, "happy 6 months grace. I love you!"

we looked up and then over at me and have me a big hug and Maddie was being squished between us.

"Thank you so much Hayes, I love you!" she said then have me a kiss on the cheek.

"ewwww boys have cuties!" Maddie said while jumping for Cam.

Cameron took Maddie and we laughed then walked through time square hand in hand.

We walked into Sears and Grace turned white as a ghost and I don't know why.

Graces POV

we walked into Sears and I saw someone starring at me, they were wearing all black and had sun glasses on and I saw a gun in his pocket.

then I looked closer at the face and saw someone that I never thought I would see again....