Chapter 85

Graces POV

I woke up and remembered my dream last night.

I sat up and folded the blanket I was using and then put my hair up in a pony tail.

"she killed herself" I said to my self and started crying again.

I picked up my phone and called Hayes.

"can you come and p-pick me up?" I asked, I just wanna go home and forget about it, I loved her.

"yeah, stop crying." Hayes said

"okay bye" I said and hung up.

I left a note on Cameron's fridge and then went and waited outside for Hayes.

I'm so sad right now, I'm more sad then when she actually did die.

my mom killed herself, I believe the dream. she stabbed herself, she was depressed because my dad died so she let me go with Cameron to Magcon an she had a final vacation and then killed herself.

Hayes pulled up an I got in the car. Hayes wiped my tears away and started driving towards home.

"happy birthday babe. I love you" Hayes said

"love you" I said and we pulled up and I went inside.

I went into the kitchen and sat at the island to thing about everything.

I started hysterically crying and I put my head in my hands which were held up by my elbows on the counter.

Hayes came in and wrapped his strong arms around my tiny torso.

"please don't cry, especially on your birthday" Hayes said

"Hayes, my mom killed herself" I said

"grace, no she didn't, she was murdered" Hayes said

"no ones gonna believe me" I said and shook my head.

I kept crying and Hayes leaned his head on my back still not letting go.

"grace, I hate seeing you like this, please stop crying" Hayes said and I could tell that he started crying.

"I have a right to cry right now, my mom like herself an I could've saved her" I said and then kicked the counter getting mad.

"I COULVE SAVED HER! MY MOM COULDVE BEEN HERE WITH ME ALL THESE YEARS!" I screamed and got up and went upstairs.

I went into mine and Hayes bedroom and sat on the ground and cried.

I got up and went onto the balcony and cried there instead. Hayes came out and say next to me.

"please leave me alone" I said

"grace, this wasn't your fault at all, you could not have saved her, I promise" Hayes said

I looked up and saw that Hayes was crying.

I stood up and wiped my tears, "I'm fine, see. I'm fine" I said and put on a fake smile that you could tell.

I went inside and laid on the couch with Buddy.

I decided to take buddy for a walk, I put the leash on her and left.

I was walking when my phone started ringing, it's Hayes.

"grace where are you?" Hayes asked

"I'm taking buddy for a walk" I said

"okay" Hayes said

"bye" I said an hung up.

I'm not mad at Hayes at all, he's just trying to help me, I'm just frustrated because no body believes me.