chapter 23

graces POV

the door was busted open and no one woke up but me, it was my uncle jeff, he's gonna rape me again. "You little hoe, you told the police so I'm gonna get you worse this time"

I tried fighting back, he put his hand over my mouth and pulled me out of the room and into that can again. oh crap!

I'm scared ad I can't do anything to fight back right now, cause I'm tied up, so I'm just screaming "NO, NO NO! PLEASE LET ME GO! PLEASE!! DONT DO THIS TO ME, SOMEONE HELP!"

hayes POV

I woke up to Grace screaming, "NO, NO, NO! PLEASE LET ME GO! PLEASE!! DONT DO THIS TO ME, SOMEONE HELP!" she's panting, crying and moving all around and she's swearing like crazy!

I shook her, "grace wake up, wake up, it's only a dream, comon now wake up"

she finally woke up, she out her arms around me, I rubbed small circles on her back and calmed her down, then we laid back down. I pulled Grace close to my chest and played with her hair, "it was only a dream, your okay, I got you"

grace spoke, "Hayes can you promise me one thing?"

"depends on what that thing is"

"if my uncle comes back, don't sacrifice yourself" she said about to cry at the thought

"sorry I can't make any promises to that" does she think if that guy comes back, I'm gonna let her go through that all again, not a chance in hell

she just hugged me super tight and fell asleep, so I closed my eyes and did the same.

graces POV

I woke up and it's about 9 and everyone else is still asleep, we don't have magcon today. I can't fall back asleep, so I decided to call Kay.

"hey Grace, i miss you so much!"

"okay, we have to hangout tomorrow, and I'm at school and the bells about to ring do bye"

before I could even answer she hung up, I decided to hop in the shower.

I took a shower and all that jazz, then when I got out I dried and straighten my hair. I put on yoga pants and and eagles tshirt since today was gonna be a chill day.

I walked out and hayes was just waking up, before he could even look around I started jumping on the bed and hitting him with pillows, "WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY MOTHER TRUCKER!"

hayes pulled me down and started tickling me, that's my biggest weakness, I acted like I was hurt so he would stop, I out my head down and said, "Hayes seriously stop, I hit my head on the back board, It hurts, let me go"

he tried pulling me in for a hug but I pushed him off and locked myself in the bathroom, hayes gently knocked on the door, "grace I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to hit your head, I won't tickle you again"

my dad used to tickle me all the time, and I'm wishing he was here right now, I getting a little choked up because I'm thinking of mine and my dad's memories and I'm now crying. I wiped my tears away and walked out.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked past Hayes he grabbed me by the waist and picked me up and once I looked at him, sorry filled his face.

hayes POV

I felt so bad cause I hurt Grace, she went into the bathroom and Cameron woke up and I explained everything then he explained some stuff to me, "my dad used to always tickle Grace and when she was like 10 she peed herself cause of him ticking her, so she's been scared it'll happen again so she acts like she got hurt, but she's really fine"