chapter 37

Graces POV

I woke up still wrapped in Hayes arms and he was asleep, everyone is still asleep.

I looked and realised that Kayla is back in the room, and she's awake.

I jumped out of Hayes arms and ran to her bed, "oh my god kayla, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling a lot better, I get out of the hospital today, but I have I to go rehab, i uh, i.. lost my right arm."

"I'm so sorry Kayla, but it's okay because you still have a left arm to eat ICECREAM with!" I screamed which woke everyone up, opps.

"grace, I was trying to sleep." richard said while rubbing his eyes.

"sorry, but look Kayla's back and she gets to leave today!" I said

then everyone got up and talked to her, I want to hug her so bad right now but I can't just yet because of her arm.

my phone started ringing.

"guys it's cam, I'll be right back."

"hello?" I said as I answered the phone.

"grace, we have magcon, so you and Hayes are getting a flight to California for 5 tonight, Hayes' football tournament was canceled due to flosses fields. and how is Kayla doing?" Cameron said all in one breath.

"okay, and she gets out today, she lost her arm though."

"oh, alright we'll well meet you guys at the airport, bye I love you." cam said

"alright. bye, love you too." I said then hung up the phone

I walked in and told Hayes. we have to leave the hospital now because it's already 1:00 and we have to check in by 3:00 and it's a long drive to the airport.

"bye guys, I'll see you soon!" I said and then hugged trey and richard.

me and Hayes walked hand in hand to the cab, after I got my bag from Richards car.

"hayes, where is your stuff?"

"I got here as fast as I could, my dad still has it." he said then we got into the cab.

~skipping car ride and check in~

we got on the plane and I sat window seat and Hayes sat in the middle and next to some old man.

I leaned my head on Hayes shoulder and he rested his head on top of mins and I fell asleep.

I was awakened by someone shaking me, "grace, wake up, we're here." hayes said.

we got off the plane and walked into the airport with our fingers interlocked.

"I missed you, a lot." hayes said

"I missed you too, Hayes, even though it was only one day." I said back an then kissed his lips.

we continued walking and then we saw Matt and Jack J running at us, I his behind a Hayes because I knew that they were gonna run right into us and I would fall.

Me and Hayes were then sandwiched by Jack and Matt, "we missed you young bouls." jack said while squeezing my checks.

we all walked to all the other guys and Cameron hugged me, "are you okay?"

"why wouldn't I be?" I asked bac

"because of everything with Kay" he said while pushing a piece if my hair behind me ear.

"oh yeah, I'm okay" I said then I saw Maura.

she ran at me, "Grace I haven't seen you in forever! how is my baby sister doing?" she said while giving me a big hug.

"I'm good, how are you?" I said back.

"I'm great!" she said than walked with Cameron.

they are so cute together, i hope that me and Hayes can look like then when we are older.

we all got into the limo and just talked, then we arrived at our hotel.

"okay guys, everyone meet in the venue room at 7:30 for the meet and free tonight" Nash said

"okay and rooms are the same.

me, Hayes, Grace, and Cameron.

Taylor, Matt, and the Jacks.

Aaron, carter, Shawn and we have a guest this week... Brent Rivera."

we all went to our room and unpacked then I got ready for Magcon.

I took a shower and wore my straight hair down.

I put on white jean short, a black tank top and black converse.

I walked out and everyone was gone except for Hayes.

"let's go, we're late." hayes said while pulling me out the door.

"I'm tired, so I'm not running." I said while slowly walking down the hallway.

"your so lazy, get on my back" hayes said as he bent down.

I hopped on and rested my head on his shoulder, this walk seems like forever, I was tired and I could feel my eyes getting heavy.

Cameron POV

We had to start the meet and greet without Hayes and Grace because they are taking to long.

Then Hayes came in and Grace was on his back, Hayes went to put her down but her body didn't move.

"grace, get off, we're here." hayes said.

"I think she's asleep" Aaron said while looking at them.

"I'll get her" I said while getting up and leaving the fan I was talking to.

I pulled her off Hayes back and sure enough she was sleeping, I laid her on the coach back stage and then went back to my fan.

we're were singing stuff for about 2 hours when we finally had signed everything.

I walked backstage with all the other guys and Grace is still asleep.

"I'll take her upstairs" hayes said while picking her up.

we all went upstairs and into my room.

Grace was a cuddled into the blankets. we were all just watching TV and talking.

Grace started talking in her sleep, "mom, I have to tell you something."

then she sat up and opened her eyes, "mom, hellooo"

"grace go back to sleep." I said hoping she would just fall back asleep.

"no cam, I have to tell mom something." she said while getting up.

I got up and walked over to her, "come on Grace, I'll lay down with you. "

all thy guys were sitting there starring at me with a sorrowful look.

"Cameron, I said I have to find mom..." then her eyes started to water

"never mind" she said while laying back down under the covers.

I laid next to her and pulled her into my chest, she quietly cried into my chest, "I'm sorry Cameron."

"grace, it's okay, just get some rest" I said and then she feel asleep.

all they guys were still in the room, "alright cam, I'm leaving now, see ya tomorrow." Matt said as he left

"I'm coming too, wait up! Bye cam" Taylor said and followed Matt.

soon everyone left and it was just me, nash, and Hayes.

"do you think she'll remember this tomorrow?" Nash said

"I don't know.." I said then eventually fell asleep too.