Chapter 13

Camerons POV

I don't know who this kid is and if he knows that he is saying this infront of me, cause i will hurt him, "No. No you wont even get your hands on her again, and you basically just said infront of my face that your gonna rape my little sister, now you better leave before i hurt you worse then they just did, so if you lay another hand on her, you'll wish you never did. LEAVE NOW" i screamed and now Grace is even more startled cause everyone is starring at us.

"Cam can we please leave.." Grace whispered 

"Can we just shop for a little bit, please, he left" i asked

"I guess" 

We left the food court and went to hollister, Grace was the only one who got something from in here, but she only got flipflops. 

Graces POV

I was scared but more shocked and i wanted to leave but cam begged to stay. We were all walking around the mall together, mine and hayes fingers were intertwined, and Sierra being the lazy bum that she is made richard give her a piggy back ride. 

I got a cute pair of light blue flipflops from hollister, when Hayes spoke up, "Guys can we go to whitegirl land, im really thirsty." 

everyone just laughed at him and we agreed. I got a double choc. chip and Hayes got a vanilla bean frap.

We walked around the mall taking selfies, when Aaron whispers to Carter, but everyone could hear him, "Carter look, there some hot babes over there."

"ohh, your right, now lets go win us some ladies." Carter said back, and then they walked over to them and back with a slip of paper each, which had thier numbers on them. 

We walked the malls like 5 times, so we decided to go back to the hotel, we were all in my original room of Nash, Hayes, me, and Cameron. 

"Guys lets play truth or dare" taylor screamed

everyone agreed and we sat in a circle

"Ill go first" Hayes said

"Grace, truth or dare"

"Dare" 

"I dare you to run up and down the hall way singing, all about that bass"

"thats my jam so okay!"

I started singing and running and then it got to my favorite part so i scream the words, "YEAH, MY MOMMA TOLD ME DONT WORRY ABOUT YOUR SIZE. SHE SAYS, BOYS LIKE A LITTLE MORE BOOTY TO HOLD AT NIGHT. YOU KNOW I WONT BE NO STICK FIGURE SILICONE BARBIE DOLL-" 

Thats when I was cut off by security, "Hey, come here" i just sprinted into our room and all the guys laughed.

"Richard, truth or dare" i said

"Truth"

"whats your biggest fear" i said

"Most of the times its you, especially if your pissed off" he said with a straight face

"Are you serious?" all the boys said whie laughing

"Yeah, she knows how to kick, shes been doing soccer since she was like 3" richard said being serious

"Yeah but shes tiny, so you could just pick her up and throw her , like this" Matt said while walking over to me, then i started kicking him to show him that he was wrong

"Okay you were right" matt said to richard

"Nash truth or dare" richard said

"DARE" Nash screamed

"Okay, i dare you to lick Camerons foot"  Richard said

Then Cam stook his foot in Nashs face and he licked it.

sierra broke the laughter, "Richard, lets go my moms here" 

Then we all said our byes and hugged, i was hugging richard, "Let me know if you get another text"

"Okay i will"

Camerons POV

I know something is up with Grace, i realized it this morning before we went to the mall, ill talk to her tonight. 

We all went back to our rooms, "Grace come with me to get ice cream" i said 

"Okay leggo" she said back

We were walking there when she got a text message, she looked at it and turned white as a ghost, we got to the ice cream place and she walked into the bathroom, i put my ear to the door and heard her talking, "Hello, yeah well the person texted me and it said, I will rape you and if i have to kill all those guys first i will"

"Okay, your right, i will, it just scared me"

"Okay thanks bye" 

then i ran to a atble and she came out of the bathroom, "Cam i need to show you something"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Okay, so i started getting these texts, and i know that thier from Max?"

"Whos max?" i asked

"Hes my ex boyfriend who said if i ever broke up with him, he would find me and hurt me. one day he started getting really touchy and he didnt stop so i broke up with him, and then i saw him here and he acted all nice, and he was the one who tried to rape me back at the mall, sierra and richard are the only ones who know" she blurted out

"Okay, let me see the texts"

She showed me the texts and i was just shocked, the she hugged me so i hugged her back and we ate our ice cream and started walking back to the hotel room, "Grace, I have to tell Nash, he wil help me with how to solve this"

"NO, you cant camerons, it as hard enough for me to tell you, pleasse" grace said and was now crying and she just leanded on the wall, slid down it and put her knees to her chest and cried into them.

I knew I had to tell Nash, I picked grace up and she just cried on my shoulder, I walked in the hotel room and Nash and Hayes ran over to me, I sat Grace down with Hayes and they decided to watch a movie and i took Nash out in the hallway and told him, he didnt take it well.

"WHO DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS, I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE LAYS A FINGER ON HER I WILL KILL HIM!" Nash screamed loud enough for china to hear

I calmed him down and we decided to go back in the room, Grace was fast asleep in Hayes arms so I slept on the coach.